“Great Place For Lunch & Coffee!!!”
Review of Mocha Jo

Mocha Jo
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Monett
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed November 18, 2013 via mobile

What a great little place, it was very refreshing. Great atmosphere, very nice people, very good food.
We had soup and sandwich, and both ere outstanding.
The restaurant was very nicely decorated, makes you fell very comfortable.
We just sat and visited and really enjoyed our food.
We just got lucky, a lady at a antique shop told us about it so we tried it.
I am not sure if we would have even seen it, but so glad we went.
So if you are driving through town stop you will really enjoy it.
Oh make sure you try a half pound of coffee it is very good also.
Thanks Mocha Joes We Had A Great Lunch!!!

Reviewed September 24, 2013

We ran in there for a quick bite to eat and were pleased. The only thing is I haven't been in there in quite a while and it still had the same menu items. . . . I had hoped they would have some new items since they are a soup and salad/Coffee shop style place. Even the soups were the same. . . although their potato is to die for! Never disappointed when I have that. Glad to have a nice little place for all to go in our downtown area.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Mocha Jo's has a great variety of options for all. If you're interested in a coffee drink or dessert, they have tons of flavors and fresh pastries. If a meal is more your style, their choices of sandwiches, soups, and salads are amazing. The atmosphere of this local restaurant makes the food taste even better! Don't miss a chance to stop in here!

Reviewed July 16, 2013

While not on US 60, it is worth the small jog downtown to eat here for lunch. The potato soup is awesome and the sandwiches are good, too. I'm not really a coffee drinker so I can't comment on the quality of it, but I love their italian sodas. The atmosphere is great and inviting, service is good, and they even have live entertainment from time to time. That's always an added bonus. Stop in! You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed February 14, 2013

everything here is always good. I had the soup of the day (potato) and a sandwich. Very delicious. I also tried the Italian soda for the first time here. They made it with a sugar free syrup on request. That's pretty important to me beccause I avoid sugar and can never find a sugar free Italian soda!

Been to Mocha Jo? Share your experiences!