“Great food in small town USA!”
Review of Mocha Jo

Mocha Jo
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Monett
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed July 16, 2013

While not on US 60, it is worth the small jog downtown to eat here for lunch. The potato soup is awesome and the sandwiches are good, too. I'm not really a coffee drinker so I can't comment on the quality of it, but I love their italian sodas. The atmosphere is great and inviting, service is good, and they even have live entertainment from time to time. That's always an added bonus. Stop in! You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed February 14, 2013

everything here is always good. I had the soup of the day (potato) and a sandwich. Very delicious. I also tried the Italian soda for the first time here. They made it with a sugar free syrup on request. That's pretty important to me beccause I avoid sugar and can never find a sugar free Italian soda!

Been to Mocha Jo? Share your experiences!