Super 8 Monett
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Aurora Inn(Aurora)
View Hotel
Quality Inn & Suites(Mount Vernon)
Maggie Mae's(Miller)
Hoods Motel(Bois D Arc)
View Hotel
All reviewsswim meetnicely appointed roomsnice roomnice staystay there againnon smokingbagelsgreat place to stayfree breakfastthe breakfast areafront desk staffsuper8motelcarbswyndhamrefrigeratoraccommodations
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 13, 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
MonettSuper8, Manager at Super 8 Monett, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2013

Reviewed July 30, 2013

I have stayed at the super 8 in monett, mo. multiple times. I was disappointed on my most recent visit because housekeeping failed to clean my room after my first night. they told the front desk that I had left my do not disturb sign out. well, I removed the sign around 10:30am and left for the day at about 11am. when I returned that night to find my room untouched I was a little perturbed. the housekeepers were still cleaning other rooms on my floor when I left and one was only 2 doors down from my room at that time. wouldn't be that big of a deal but I have stayed multiple times in last couple of months, I always book a suite, and I intend on visiting monett on a regular basis for the future because that's where my future wife lives at present. I just expect to get what I pay for and a clean room with clean linens and towels everyday is what I expect.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Check in with Richard was great,always professional, and friendly. The room was very comfortable. Really enjoyed our stay. Location is quite.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
MonettSuper8, Manager at Super 8 Monett, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2013

Thank you for the kind words and feedback. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit and glad you had a pleasant visit.

Thanks
Management and Staff
Monett Super 8

Reviewed July 26, 2013

Staff friendly and helpful. Would like brighter light in bathroom and little more selection on breakfast. However, would stay again because of staff

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
MonettSuper8, Manager at Super 8 Monett, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to let us know your input on our property.
We are trying to improve and your feedback is important to us.

Thank you so much for the kind words regarding our staff.
We hope to see you again in the future as new improvements are always being made!

Super 8 Management and Staff

Reviewed July 18, 2013

We'd planned on stopping in Springfield, but there was some sort of college function going on that had all the good hotels full. (What? Book in advance and ruin the spontaneity?) So, we kept going; I knew there'd be something in Neosho. Well, we came across a billboard for this hotel 13 miles east of Monett and more or less made a beeline for it. I was getting pretty tired at that point and this place looked neat, clean and welcoming. And they had a vacancy.

I was not disappointed! No, it's not a 4 star hotel, but it was everything I needed: comfortable bed and pillows, coffee in the room, a channel changer that worked... Oh, and the towels were not flimsy. Breakfast was adequate.

Now, if I had one complaint it would be that I could hear the person upstairs stomping around, which is why I don't usually take lower floor rooms. But after a day of swimming and driving, I was so tired I didn't stay awake very long. The guy upstairs didn't stomp around too much longer either.

Yes, I would stay here again.

Room Tip: Upstairs floor, away from elevators and ice machine. Always.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your feedback and taking the time to let us know about your stay with us.
We are happy that you enjoyed your stay and do apologize for any inconvenience you may have experience during your time with us.
If you have any problems or suggestions please do not hesitate to let a staff member know as we can best accommodate your needs, and correct any issues immediately so your stay is a pleasant one; each and every time.

We hope to see you again on your next trip, If there is anything we can do to assist you do not hesitate to contact us!
Super 8