Super 8 Moberly MO
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewshunting tripwaffle makerlarge tvnew carpetbiscuits and gravyno elevatorice machinecontinental breakfastexcellent staybed was comfortablerecommend this hotelfresh fruitcalled the front deskconvenient locationwithin walking distancewould stay againclean rooms
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 20, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Super8Moberly, General Manager at Super 8 Moberly MO, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2012

Reviewed October 15, 2012

My review for the hotel room is fine, it was clean, no smells and it was quiet. The beds could be better but something I wasn't upset about considering it is a lower scale hotel. My complaint was the front desk. They called us after we checked out saying we did not pay for a room. (We booked 3 for our group since we were there for archery). When we went in to speak to the girl she was very rude, saying that one of us didn't pay and that it was our fault (that still baffles me since we all checked out and returned our key cards). Somehow she couldn't locate the cash that was paid and when she called the girl that took it she said no one paid in cash. Anyway the manager called me the next morning and all of the money was there and the room was marked as cash and the other two rooms were paid as well. She was very nice but I wouldn't recommend going her because of the one girl that basically blamed us and saying we didn't pay. Very unprofessional and rude.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends

I would like to thank you for offering this feedback about your recent stay with us. I deeply regret that you had such a poor experience with our front desk team member. We frown upon unprofessional service, and I will take every measure to ensure that this doesn't happen again. I hope that you'll stay with us on your next visit to Moberly so we'll have an opportunity to make this up to you.

Thank you again for your feedback and business!

Reviewed August 10, 2012

Me and my Husband are sub-contractors. We have to stay in Motels when we have a large quantity of work in one area. We searched phone books, the Internet, and even asked some local people where cheap hotels were. This Super 8 was the cheapest we found and it was still $65 dollars(with the AAA discount). There are absolutely no ammenities here. No pool, No coin laundry, there isn't even an ice machine on the second floor. The room itself is dated and the beds lumpy. The toilets hardly flush because of water pressure. There is a half inch space under the door. We can hear everything going on outside the door and outside the building. For the longest time there were a group of men BBQing and drinking beer in the back parking lot. It's not well lit, hardly got any sleep worrying I was going to wake up and our machine would be stolen. This is by far not the worst place to stay, but they should highly consider lowering their rates. I am not happy to have paid $65 dollars for this. Especially when we stayed at a bigger, nicer, cleaner hotel with way more amminities for $15 cheaper in a better town 2 days ago.

• Stayed: August 2012
Super8Moberly, General Manager at Super 8 Moberly MO, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2012

I deeply regret your dissatisfaction with your recent stay at our hotel. We strive to provide award winning service and it is apparent that we did not provide that to you. The feedback you provided is appreciated because we know it will only make us better.

I do apologize that you were inconvenienced during your stay and again we apologize for your discomfort.

We hope that you will give us an opportunity to impress you in the future.

Reviewed June 6, 2012

This place was a major dump. No amenities, filthy carpet, flat sheets, inconvenient set up in room, yuck. NOT worth $5, much less $70. DO NOT STAY HERE. I should've taken pictures.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Super8Moberly, General Manager at Super 8 Moberly MO, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2012

I would like to extend my sincerest apologies for any inconvenience and discomfort that we caused. I realize how frustrating your experience was and that it was below your standards.

I have discussed these concerns with the entire staff and they all understand how unacceptable this type of service is. Once again please accept my apologies for the inconvenience.

It is our goal to ensure all our guests leave our hotel happy and satisfied. Thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed May 10, 2012

My hubby and I travel all over the country & stay in various hotel chains, regularly.This Super 8 is the cleanest, most flexible, quiet, easy access we have ever had! Double bonus- several restuarants, Walgreens, grocery store, bank are all within walking distance. The staff is very friendly & go above and beyond, to ensure our stay is comfortable & pleasant. The rooms are clean and spacious. The manager Kim, is dedicated to her job and will ensure a pleasant stay. We would highly recommend this Super 8 to our friends or family.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Super8Moberly, General Manager at Super 8 Moberly MO, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to writing a review about your stay with us at the Moberly Super 8. We strive to make each and everyones stay pleasant. We thank you for your business and hope to see you soon.