“Great Breakfast”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Liberty Diner
Cuisines: Diner
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Seating, Waitstaff
Rolla, Missouri
“Great Breakfast”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Excellent breakfast; wonderful coffee- you can get items to go- only draw back is that this is a smoking establishment- there is a non smoking sections- however if you are sensitve you will be eating quickly.

Visited June 2012

Auxvasse
“Old Fashioned Diner, Good and Bad”
Reviewed January 22, 2013

The food we got at this place was good. I had no problems with that. It was Diner food, Meat and potatoes, cooked just like my dad liked it. They had a huge crowd. The place was packed. My problem was the place was dirty. The menus were dirty. You couldn't tell what color the carpet was. Tables were old and felt crusty. Waitress were acting like they were dying because they had so much to do, but there seemed to be lots of them. The place was full of smoke.

Visited November 2012
Mexico, Missouri
“Embarrasing Breakfast with out of town guest”
Reviewed December 6, 2012

Our out of town guest saw the diner when coming into town. They are down home type that love the family owned diners as I am, however, since I only ate there once, I didn't have a firm conviction one way or the other on quality, price, etc. The meal wasn't bad at all for breakfast diner. How can you go wrong with breakfast grill foods? However, the lack of cleanliness put off everyone in our party. The carpet had far too many food particles on it, the place did not smell fresh and clean, and although everyone was friendly and service pretty good, the whole environment turned out as an embarrasment to me for allowing my friends to go there. Will definately look again before I recommend.

Visited December 2012
Cardiff
“Best Fried Chicken ever !”
Reviewed August 13, 2012

This is a casual, family style diner with huge portions and wonderful, home-cooked food. We were visiting Ran's Airplane Company and they told us that the fried chicken is a local favorite.
I normally don't eat fried food, but a plate was served at the next table and it smelled and looked so good that we both ordered it! Were very impressed with the quality and quantity of the salads, fresh green beans and huge baked potato.

The server was personable and efficient, so I highly recommend this place anytime of day as they are also known for gr8 breakfasts & lunches.

• Visited September 2011
Hannibal, Missouri
“Great family diner!”
Reviewed August 2, 2012

Was in Mexico, MO taking care of job-related business and stopped in for lunch at this cozy little diner. Had Roast Beef and mashed potatoes with very thick brown gravy and a side salad instead of the soup.

I had very good service from the waitress although I felt like I must have been a very difficult customer, having just had a tire blowout earlier that morning and other petty aggravations. She brought my lunch to me in a very timely manner with a cheerful smile.

Great place to stop in!