“My uncle's restaurant”

Keith's Cafe
Ranked #2 of 6 Restaurants in Memphis
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Cafe
Reviewed May 13, 2012

My name is Rodney and this was my uncle Everett Keith's restaurant. Memphis is a very small town and this place is where you have to eat if nearby. I spent summers with grandmum in Memphis and would help out working there as a kid. Wonderful memories with my cousins, Junior, George and Teresa. Uncle Everett passed away back in 2008, but I hear the new owners have kept the name and carried on the traditional great food and atmosphere of the place. Aunt Zelda sure loved her antiques...and it sounds like all the coffee cups are still there. Bless you all!

1  Thank Rodney G

Reviewed April 9, 2012

Hadn't been to Keith's in years--was always impressed with their great steaks and fries. They were as good as ever, very homey atmosphere.

1  Thank Sandra W
Reviewed April 6, 2012

If you like fresh cut french fries and a hand made breaded tenderloin that covers your plate, this is the place for you. We make it a point to have lunch at Keith's Cafe any time we are within a hundred miles of Memphis. The really sad thing is I won't get down to that neck of the woods again until June, but it's a guarantee that we will have at least one lunch there..

Reviewed January 25, 2012

Food is good and cheap. Steaks are huge, but pan-fried, so they don't quite have the same flavor as those cooked over a grill.

Reviewed January 14, 2012

Food's okay but the décor is bleak. You won't break the bank here and you won't be paying for anything fancy.