Holiday Inn Express Maryville
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$73
$85
Hotels.com
$95
Country Hearth Inn- Maryville(Maryville)(Great Value!)
$73
$81
$75
Priceline
$105
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanhot tubin towngreat place to staymy sonbreakfast serviceparking lot ishot breakfastwithin walking distancestaff was friendlyonly complaintwould stay here againrenovationtvpillowswedding
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 12, 2013

Maryville is not exactly the biggest city around so everything is pretty close to the hotel. It's a nice hotel with a helpful staff and very pleasant. Like most breakfast bars it's just ok but rooms were clean and a good size. It was reasonably priced so all in all a good stay for a night

Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank john0624
Dan W, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Maryville, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2013

We are pleased your stay with us at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites here in Maryville was a good one. I will pass along your compliments on to our housekeeping staff. They take pride in doing a good job for our guests. We strive to make everyone as much at home as we can. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

Very pleasant booking over phone. Nice hotel - we have stayed there before. Only real complaint was that we could not get room temperature regulated to comfortable temperature for sleeping. We had to keep getting up all night to adjust settings on unit. Comfortable beds and clean room. Will stay again.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Dan W, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Maryville, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences. I will pass along your compliments to our staff. They are always appreciative of such comments. They work hard to take care of our guests and make their stay as pleasant as possible. You have my apologies for the difficulty you had in maintaining a comfortable room temperature. A good nights rest for our guests is important to us. Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Express & Suites, Maryville. We look forward to your next visit!

Dan

Reviewed October 29, 2012

Maryville Mo. Does not have a lot of choices for hotels, but the Holiday Inn Express is a decent hotel for a short stay. There is a very small fitness center. The hotel has free wi-fi, although hotel staff does not know how to connect to it via an iPad. Tip: Go to settings, wi-fi, click on the arrow at the far right of the hotel wifi entry, click on the "manual" button at the bottom of the screen, click on "authentication", move button to "on", type in your room number and then the password they gave you at checkin. Now go back to the browser and you should be prompted for the login. Not rocket science, but when the front desk staff was faced with this question their response was"our Internet doesn't work with an iPad"...seriously people, why wouldn't the Internet work for an iOS? Anyway, it WILL work, just be persistent. This is a moderate hotel experience, but I was more than happy with it as Maryville is a rural area and I felt lucky the place was hotel clean and the staff were friendly (if not tech savvy). Definitely the only place to stay in Maryville.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank HaveSuitcaseWillTrvl
Dan W, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Maryville, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2012

Thank you for sharing your concerns as well as you satisfactions during your stay with us. Our staff is dedicated to providing a clean, friendly and welcoming hotel to be our guest.
I will be posting your instructions on iPad wireless connection process with our front desk staff.

We value your patronage and your feedback. It helps us provide the best service to our guests that we can.

Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Express & Suites, Maryville, Missouri. We look forward to serving you again!

Reviewed July 16, 2012

We recently stayed at the Holiday Inn Express in Maryville, Mo. along with several other family memebers for a wedding. I was soooooo pleased with our stay. From the minute you step into the reception area to the over and above complimentary breakfast, it was wonderful.

Room Tip: We stayed in a suite with our two grown children, their spouses and a baby. It was a nice arrangement for us. The only downside, the pull out couch was not super comfortable, but non that I've ever slept on were.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Beth C
Steve D, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Maryville, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2012

Thank you for your favorable response. We were glad to have your wedding party with us. I will pass along your compliments to our staff. They work hard to provide the best service possible. We appreciate you chosing Holiday Inn Express & Suites, Maryville!

Reviewed July 5, 2012

This property has a lot going for it. A small town like Maryville is fortunate to have a nicer place like this. Carol Jean checked me in at 1:00 a.m. and she does her job well. I felt welcomed and was grateful to see a mature, competent person at the helm that late at night. Carol (?), the hostess at breakfast is also outstanding. Very friendly staff. The room was clean and I do appreciate multiple outlets (two on the wall and one on the lamp) so I could keep all my electronics charged in one convenient place.

The staff left a letter for me on July 3 telling me that the staff would only be replacing towels, amenities, and emptying trash on July 4 so the staff could spend the day with their family. Nice idea but no discount (charged the full $92.00 for the night). As one who was in town for three nights on business, five hours from home, and working all day on July 4th, I was more than a bit jealous but even more irritated that this nice perquisite was given while compromising the service of the guests who were not informed of this when reservations were made or when checking in. I mentioned this to the front desk when checking out and was just told that Holiday Inn allows for this. Since I am brand-loyal, this was very irritating! By the number of cars in the parking lot (about a dozen), I’m thinking it would not have required anyone work too late in the day to provide the service for which we were billed!

I agree with other reviewers - the pillow need replacing!

I would still recommend staying here but I would also recommend the hotel reduce the rate or give the option for full service on holidays.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the back of the hotel, facing away from the parking lot. Very quiet.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank EnjoyTravelAlways
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Maryville, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2012

Dear EnjoyTravelAlways,

Thank you for your review and your recent stay with us. I am pleased you appreciated our friendly staff. I'm very sorry that you encountered some issues with the pillow in your room and the service you received during the holidays. Rest assured that your comments will be reviewed by our team and take actions accordingly. I sincerely hope that the next time you are in Maryville you will give our hotel another try.

Karen C