“Amazing thai food in maryville!”
Review of Simply Siam

Simply Siam
Ranked #5 of 40 Restaurants in Maryville
Barnard, Missouri
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing thai food in maryville!”
Reviewed June 1, 2014

Everything is great here. Never had a bad meal. The crab rangoon and egg rolls are homemade and delicious! We love the sauce to dip them in. Actually everything is homemade here. My favorite is the pad thai but i've enjoyed everything else i've tried. The owners are super friendly and it seems like she is always there cookin up fresh meals in the back. Really good value too gotta try it! See ya

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank bignasty123

Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Alright, but just alright.”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

The food here seems highly Americanized compared to the Thai food I have eaten elsewhere. The service is usually top notch and the food is good, but the portions vary. Simply Siam does have the best crag rangoon in Maryville, but that is not saying much since the crab rangoon in this city is horrible.

With limited dining options this makes for a good place to eat every now and then, but I really could do without it. If Simply Siam was placed in a larger city such as Kansas City, the business would not thrive.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank ChrisS817
Maryville, Missouri
“Was very good food”
Reviewed March 2, 2014

We have really not had Thai before in larger quantities. My wife and I both really enjoyed the food and will frequent the place more regularly. The crab rangoon was excellent with super sauce. I have heard from "professional Thai eaters" that it's very good overall, especially in a small town. They have also said that there are some better places in KC as the other reviewer mentioned. I will try to hit those up while I'm there as well.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank GoTeam33
Kansas City, Missouri
“Americanized Thai”
Reviewed December 25, 2013

I am comparing their Pad Thai to ones I have eaten in KC. SS's sauce has too much vineager, not enough sweet and no spice at all. The lunch portion was very small. I was not impressed with the soup or the appetizer...more like Chinese than Thai. The locals seemed to like the food, but it was not what I was used to. The service was good and the staff was nice, but the food was lacking in my opinion.

• Visited December 2013