“Have to go to Pagliai's”
Review of Pagliai's Pizza

Pagliai's Pizza
Ranked #2 of 40 Restaurants in Maryville
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Excellent pizza with great sause and cheese. The crust is very thin and crispy. By far the best pizza in town. I would put this pizza up against most anyone. Also if you love spaghetti you also found the best place in town and possibly in the midwest.

There are newer reviews for Pagliai's Pizza

Reviewed March 4, 2014

This resturant is a very good place to eat. We eat here a lot and they have such a varitey on their buffet.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

This is hands down the best salad bar and pizza in town. They now serve buffet style all day everyday. Always a full house too!

Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

I had the buffet on a Friday night and it had salad, pizza, onion rings, cookies, and more. The salad was fine, had ice burg lettuce and a small container of spinach. I don't like all the pizza has the same crust. All thin and I wasn't a big fan of the sauce. The service was good and prices reasonable.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

EVERY time we go to Maryville, we ALWAYS go to Pagliai's! It is THAT good! Thankfully we went on buffet night. We were there right when they opened. I put in my order for the strawberry dessert pizza so it would be hot and waiting for me when I was ready to eat dessert. Great salad bar! Great pizza bar! WE LOVE PAGLIAI'S!