“Best Restaurant in Maryville, Hands Down. ”
Review of A & G Restaurant

A & G Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 40 Restaurants in Maryville
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 10, 2017 via mobile

There was a group of us. We had half of the appetizers that were available, all of them were great. I highly recommend the Greek salad prior to feasting out on a steak that is just out of this world. Ribeye is the name of the game.
This place is so good that I'm gonna go back tonight and have the Prime Rib. This Texas boy feels right at home in this Missouri eatery.

Reviewed May 10, 2017

Best part about their 16 page menu - the wide selection of everything!! If your wanting Steak - you have multiple steak options, if you want pasta - a whole page of some of the best pasta I've ever had and same for sandwiches, pizza, burgers, salads, 'healthy options', appetizers and of course, their famous Greek Night on Friday nights! It's priced right, the atmosphere is nice, service is great, food is amazing and there is seating for all in their large establishment - including cute outdoor seating on the patio!

Reviewed May 4, 2017

I was in town for business and everyone I met recommended A&G for dinner. I ended up eating dinner here 3 nights in a row! Everything was great, and the hand cut steaks really set this place apart. Very attentive staff that seem like they enjoy working there. The owner is a real nice guy, and it really holds true that if you want to find the best diner in town, look for the Greek owned place. I would recommend this place to anybody looking for a quality meal and friendly service.

Reviewed April 5, 2017

We often come here if we are anywhere in this side of the state. The food is always delicious and plentiful. Sadly the full Greek menu is on Friday nights and we are rarely here on a Friday, but they still have some Greek classics on the daily menu. We often get gyros to go to have the next day and they heat up wonderfully. When they make drinks (like pina coladas) they use real ice cream. We've been here many times and it always exceeds our expectations.

By the way, they often have live Greek music on Friday nights in the bar.

Reviewed March 25, 2017 via mobile

Whether soup for lunch or steak for dinner, I love this place. Decent prices, great food, excellent service, great atmosphere.