“This is a great restaurant for Greek dishes!”
Review of A & G Restaurant

A & G Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 40 Restaurants in Maryville
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 17, 2016

The Greek dishes are excellent, but all their food is delicious. Love the loaves of bread first with garlic butter. They took out the stained glass windows after a fire two years ago, and did not put them back. Too bad, as they added a great touch to the atmosphere!

Reviewed August 14, 2016

We ate here again last week on a Tuesday. Food was fantastic: I had the chicken tender platter, other members of my family ordered: top sirloin, chicken fettucine, and some kind of chicken wrap (can't remember the exact name). The food was not only good, but the service was super. Drinks did not go empty, napkins were supplied and the staff were all very polite. I also want to add that we were told by the waiter that it might take "a little longer" to get our food because of another group of 45 people who were there in another room. I was concerned that it would be noisy, but this larger group was off in another room and to be honest, I might never have known they were there if the waiter hadn't mentioned it. And I was worried that it might take too long to get our order, but even with another large party, the food didn't take any longer than it would normally. This place is impressive. I highly recommend it!

Reviewed July 16, 2016 via mobile

Decent food and service. Probably a little over priced and not quite as ritzy as they want you to think they are but still not a bad place to eat.

Reviewed July 10, 2016

Food and drinks WAY overpriced!!!!!!! Service is just okay. I definitely wouldn't recommend it. I would drive to St. Joe and eat better food for less.

Reviewed June 19, 2016 via mobile

Driving through Maryville MO and my wife decided she wanted to eat here for lunch... It was a great choice! My wife ordered fish & chips, mother in law ordered a 'chicken broccoli penne' and I ordered a Greek dish (as owners are Greek). All were very good. Wait staff was excellent. If you're in the Maryville area, I recommend stopping at A&G Restaurant.