This was our first stay at a Drury. Wife's brother-in-law recommended.
Everything was fine with two exceptions. Bed was somewhat lumpy and we found some large bugs in the room. One being a big furry thing with a gazillion legs.
Kick back in the evening was enjoyable and we were surprised at the 3 free drinks per person (beer, wine or mixed). Breakfast was also very good.
We'd stay at Drury's more frequently if they had some on our major north south route (I-75) to Florida.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Westport is a St. Louis business district in Maryland Heights located off I-270. Our hotel's central location is 20 miles from downtown St. Louis and eight miles from St. Charles. Only six miles from Lambert International Airport, the Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Westport is just one mile from shopping and dining at Westport Plaza. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Westport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites Westport-St. Louis Hotel Maryland Heights
- Drury Inn And Suites Westport-St. Louis
- Drury Inn Maryland Heights
- Drury Maryland Heights
- Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Westport Saint Louis/Maryland Heights, MO