Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Westport
$129
$160
$134
Doubletree.com
Courtyard by Marriott St. Louis Westport Plaza(Maryland Heights)(Great Value!)
$139
Courtyard
$99
La Quinta
Comfort Inn St Louis - Westport(Maryland Heights)(Great Value!)
$74
TripAdvisor
All reviewshot dogsbaked potatooutdoor poolevening foodalcoholic beveragesfree popcorndouble bedan older propertyentire weekendsausage pattiesoatmealexcellent hotelrooms are cleanconvenient locationfront desk clerkst louiskickback
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 27, 2012

This hotel is an older property but maintained nicely. Drurys beds are the most comfortable of all hotel chains. Their kick back is so awesome. Really never need to spend money on evening meal when you can eat here PLUS get a few drink to help unwind after a long day. I can't say enough good things about the Drury hotel chain. :-))

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed August 21, 2012

The outstanding characteristic about this hotel is the service. It was outstanding, almost to the point of being excessive. The food and drinks were typical for the Drury Inn chain: excellent breakfast, weak alcoholic drinks (which is compensated for by the fact that they are free), and mediocre snacks, which also have the benefit of being free and are sufficiently plentiful to make a full meal. The rooms were clean. The bathrooms were fine with excellent water pressure. The hand towels felt like they would have benefitted from fabric softener. The only real negative was that the rooms are relatively small. A two-bed room includes two double beds, not two queen beds. One bonus was the extra electrical outlets on the desk and nightstand. A thoughtful touch! Would we stay here again? Yes, particularly because the service was so good, and we felt like they were really happy we were there.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 19, 2012

We stayed at several motels along the way to and from a cross country trip. This one was, by far, the best. First time at a Drury Hotel and I was very impressed. Front desk was friendly and accommodating even after seeing me walk in bedraggled and weary from the last 24 hours straight on the road. I had booked a regular room over the phone, but, after seeing it and since I was traveling with my adult son, realized we needed a bit more space. Went down to desk and was quickly given a suite for a few dollars more, no problem. I am generally loathe to accept a room near the elevator/vending due to excess noise, and sure enough, that's where we were placed, but I was so tired I didn't care. I needn't have worried though. The room was very quiet. We heard zero noise once the door was closed. The room was spotless and nicely appointed. The furniture was newer and of nicer quality. The bed was COMFORTABLE! We slept like rocks! Bathroom was small but fine and the shower was great. Towels were nice enough - not your usual stiff and thin variety.
Breakfast was better than usual with real scrambled eggs, chopped ham and shredded cheese, salsa, biscuits & gravy, cereals, fruit, french toast, breads, etc. And plenty of it, too. The room was crowded, but there was never an empty server and it was tidy as well.
The only complaint I might have (minor) was that the weird smell from the cleaner used was pretty strong upon entering the hotel. That smell wasn't as strong in the room. Also, the single elevator was somewhat slow.
Oh!! NO CHARGE for our little dog while 2 other places I called in the area charged $50/75 for her. Excellent!!
Location is outside St Louis proper, but I imagine it's a quick trip into the city. Right off the 270 which was perfect for us this time.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank visualgirl
Reviewed August 6, 2012

We stayed two nights during a weekend vacation to visit the Science Center, the Arch and the City Museum. The service and staff at this location was great, top notch. All Drury Inn's should train their employees at this location because their customer service is second to none. From check-in, to breakfast, to the evening food and drink service at 5:30pm, to check-out, we felt welcome and wanted. When we checked out, we reported a problem with our air conditioning the second night, nothing that affected our stay, but we wanted to make sure someone had a chance to look at it before the room was given to another customer in case it got worse. We were offered a discount on the spot, which we were not requesting or expecting. The staff and managers at this location should all give themselves a huge pat on the back for the quality of service they provide.

Room Tip: Don't miss the 5:30 food and beverage service if you are at the hotel at that time.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 5, 2012

This hotel was great, we stayed for one night during a weekend getaway. The extras made our day, free beer or wine and hot food at 5:30 every night and an outstanding breakfast (eggs, sausage, waffles, biscuits &gravy). I will definitely be staying with this hotel chain when possible from now on. The staff was super friendly and helpful! My only complaint is that there wasn't enough room in the pool for us to swim :)

• Stayed: August 2012