“Very good experience at this hotel.”

Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Westport - East Lackland Rd.
Ranked #17 of 18 Hotels in Maryland Heights
Reviewed June 4, 2013

Enjoyed this hotel. Each room has a kitchenette. I did not use it, however I did check it out and everything was clean and well maintained. The staff was friendly. The continental breakfast left a little to be desired, 6:30-9am, I got there at 8, only granola bars, green apples left so I'm not sure what was all there to begin with. Overall good experience. Will most likely use this hotel again if I am in the area for another event.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo

Reviewed June 3, 2013

wife and i moved our son here for temporary accomodations after he accepted his first job. we chose this ESA for its location, value, cleanliness, and friendly staff. my son's room seems to be great for his needs while he starts his career and looking for an apartment later on.
we stayed overnight in a room next door that was very comfortable except for a bit of an offensive odor (maybe a mix of old food and pet odor.) everything seemed to be very clean including the carpet. the bed was quite comfortable. good TV and decent channel choices.
the staff (expecially Senta!) was very friendly and helpful. the free wi-fi was good. located behind a QuikTrip for convenience and a Hardees, Hooters, and McDs are close by.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Westport - East Lackland Rd., responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2013

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I truly appreciate your comments regarding the location of our hotel, overall great value, level of cleanliness and friendliness of our staff. We truly enjoyed having you stay with us!

Reviewed May 29, 2013

I found this hotel through Hotwire. My wife and I wanted to do some tourism in St. Louis within a rather tight budget and this place fit in it perfectly . Friendly staff, clean rooms, free wi-fi and a nice grab and go breakfast every morning. 100% recommended.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your clean, comfortable room and our friendly staff. Also, that you had a chance to partake in our newest feature, the grab-and-go breakfast.

Reviewed May 14, 2013

The sevice was excellent, the room was clean and well appointed except that there was no lanket on or for the bed. The heater did not work at all so I requested another room and was given a nice one - in which the heater worked and there was a blanket on the bed. I probably wold have stayed in the first room if there had ben adequate bedding but I could not get warm even though I folded the spread to double what was over me. The manager was having to deal with multiple problems at the desk as well as answer the phone and deal with employees checking out. He stayed very cheerful, calm and efficient under significant stress. I was impressed with him. The second room was very satisfactory and I had a good night's sleep.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Westport - East Lackland Rd., responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2013

Linda - I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. Please accept our apologies that the first room you were checked into had issues with the heating unit. Still, we are very happy to know that we were able to move you into another room that you were happy with and enabled you to sleep well.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

You get what you pay for. The kitchen is a plus to help save money and everything in the room worked well. I would stay here again just because of the price. I had no probls checking in and all the staff were friendly. It is a little loud but its not a big deal.

• Stayed: May 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Westport - East Lackland Rd., responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2013

Mike - I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you were pleased with our in-room kitchen available in all of our guest rooms as well as our friendly staff. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

Beaware of this hotel. Rooms were not at all clean. They smell like hell and also the carpet is dirty. Tried to change the room but the issue remains same. They are not at all good. Never ever stay in this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Westport - East Lackland Rd., responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2013

Maddy - Thank you for the feedback about your stay at our hotel. We strive to provide guests with all the comforts of home, so I am disappointed to hear that the level of cleanliness at our hotel were not in-line with our company's standards. I discussed your comments with the team, and we are working hard to get these issues corrected.

We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. I hope that you will contact me directly, at tschwab@extendedstay.com, should you wish to discuss this further. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better experience the next time you're in the area.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Nice staff. Incredible location .
The rooms are nicely equiped maybe more pots and pans would be a good idea.
Had a very good overall experience .
Could use a more frequent cleaning of trash deposit areas.
Everything worked perfectly
Would recomend it again for work or for pleassuer .

• Stayed: April 2013

Percy - Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I truly appreciate your comments regarding the staff and hotel accommodations.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Maryland Heights
Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Westport - Central
Days Inn - ST. Louis/Westport MO
Days Inn - ST. Louis/Westport MO
#8 of 18 in Maryland Heights
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham St. Louis Westport Plaza
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham St. L...
#2 of 18 in Maryland Heights
Comfort Inn St Louis - Westport
Comfort Inn St Louis - Westport
#10 of 18 in Maryland Heights
La Quinta Inn & Suites St. Louis Westport
La Quinta Inn & Suites St. Louis...
#1 of 18 in Maryland Heights
Red Roof Inn St. Louis Westport

Been to Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Westport - East Lackland Rd.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Westport - East Lackland Rd.

Address: 11827 Lackland Rd, Maryland Heights, Saint Louis, MO 63146-4205
Location: United States > Missouri > Saint Louis > Maryland Heights
Ranked #17 of 18 Hotels in Maryland Heights
Price Range: $70 - $147 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Westport - East Lackland Rd. 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Extended Stay, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Westport - East Lackland Rd. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extendedstay St. Louis Westport Hotel Maryland Heights
Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Westport - East Lackland Rd. Saint Louis/Maryland Heights, MO