Well as the extended stay america is a sister hotel of the studio deluxe plus. The extended stay america is better but not were I would recommend staying.
Staff- the staff was good and tried to help me in almost every way. They even had a cook out on fourth of July and always was able to get me extra towels.
Cleaniness- It was ok but I do not think they clean everywhere when you stay longer then a week and they defiantly do not clean the dishes. Your toilet is probably just wiped not actually cleaned.
If you want to only spend 50 dollars a night it is worth it but other then that I would not go here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Extended Stay, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Cancelon and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Westport - East Lackland Rd. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extendedstay St. Louis Westport Hotel Maryland Heights
- Extended Stay America - St. Louis - Westport - East Lackland Rd. Saint Louis/Maryland Heights, MO