If you can't tolerate secondhand smoke, stay away from this place. It made my eyes water just to walk in and staying for about an hour I was miserable and had to leave. There is some major construction going on as soon as you enter, that is also a turn off. All of the fast food restaurants were packed, and it was only about 3:00, so we didn't get to have anything to eat either. I lost my $5.00 limit of playing video poker (it's the slowest way to loose I have found)
and we left. Not the best time I have had in a casino. Will not go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- While you are here, we invite you to discover exciting gaming with non-stop entertainment and gourmet dining. Test your luck on our extensive selection of over 2,100 slot machines plus over 57 table games. We also have a number of dining options from fast, delicious burgers at Celebrity Grill to a more upscale experience at Final Cut Steakhouse. There is something to settle everyone at our seven dining venues. The excitement doesn't stop there! Don't forget about Boogie Nights. Dance the night away with the Ultimate 70s & 80s dance club open every Friday and Saturday from 9pm - 3am. Experience fun and excitement all under one roof. If there is anything we can to enhance your stay, please do not hesitate to call us at 1.855.STL.GAME. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, getaroom.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire and Odigeo so you can book your Hollywood Casino St. Louis Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harrahs Hotel Maryland Heights
- Harrah's Maryland Heights
- Harrah's Saint Louis
- Harrahs St Louis Casino Hotel
- Hollywood Casino St. Louis Hotel Saint Louis/Maryland Heights, MO