We stayed here from 10/9-10/12. Upon attempting to check in at around 2:00, we were told that check-in is at 3:00, but we could check in early for $10.00. I have never heard of this, but it does make sense to charge a premium for this. The only issue is that when we went to check in at 3:10, we were told the room was not ready yet, and would not be until after 4:00. When we finally got checked in, they told us the wrong room number, so our keys did not work. We had to go back to get this straightened out. Overall a poor check-in experience.
There was a lot of construction going on in the casino area as this property transitions from Harrahs to Hollywood. The hotel room with king size bed was large and comfortable with a loveseat and sitting chair. Our room had a refrigerator located in the cabinet under the TV. The bed was very comfy and housekeeping did a great job. The bathroom was also quite large with an oversized tub. Midway thru the trip, both of our keys were deactivated and had to be replaced.
The casino had all the usual games with 10X odds on craps and a double deck blackjack game for $15 minimum. There are large TVs throughout to watch the big game (Cardinals NLCS game was on almost every TV giving an awesome atmosphere). They have one of the larger poker rooms in St Louis with 2 tournaments each day with buy-ins starting at $60.
While we did not eat on property, there are several options available, and all looked nice.
I would have rated this hotel as very good, but the check-in experience knocked it down to average.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- While you are here, we invite you to discover exciting gaming with non-stop entertainment and gourmet dining. Test your luck on our extensive selection of over 2,100 slot machines plus over 57 table games. We also have a number of dining options from fast, delicious burgers at Celebrity Grill to a more upscale experience at Final Cut Steakhouse. There is something to settle everyone at our seven dining venues. The excitement doesn't stop there! Don't forget about Boogie Nights. Dance the night away with the Ultimate 70s & 80s dance club open every Friday and Saturday from 9pm - 3am. Experience fun and excitement all under one roof. If there is anything we can to enhance your stay, please do not hesitate to call us at 1.855.STL.GAME. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hollywood Casino St. Louis Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harrahs Hotel Maryland Heights
- Harrah's Maryland Heights
- Harrah's Saint Louis
- Harrahs St Louis Casino Hotel
- Hollywood Casino St. Louis Hotel Saint Louis/Maryland Heights, MO