“Perfect for our purposes.”

La Quinta Inn & Suites St. Louis Westport
Ranked #2 of 17 Hotels in Maryland Heights
Aldie, Virginia
“Perfect for our purposes.”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Driving cross country, we needed a clean, convenient, safe place to stay. This is it. There were no bells and whistles, but the price was right. The staff was nice. The breakfast was standard. The bed was comfortable and the room was clean.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Amy W

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

The handicap shower was very moldy. Recliner looked comfy, but was filthy. I wore my socks when out of bed (yuk!) because the carpeting needed a deep cleaning or replaced. Personnel (young man) was snotty and rude-maybe it's a Missouri thing. I will not stay again or recommend to anyone.

• Stayed June 2013
2 Thank TXchilibean
San Diego, California
Reviewed July 12, 2013

My room here was decently clean, but the bathroom was a mess. With urine puddles all around the toilet I wondered if the maids really cleaned the bathroom. I was also displeased with the maids again when I left my card on my bed to see if they would really give me clean linens, and I am sad to say that they did not. I know they didn't because before I left I left distinguishable size pieces of bread on it. The new linens I don't care about, but it's the fact that they skipped out on their deal that bothered me. If they skip out on that what else do they skip out on? Other than this the hotel was quiet and nice.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Marcus G
Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

Let me preface my review by saying the Inn needs maintenance. A dash of paint and some putty would do wonders. But our stay couldn't have been nicer. The staff were wonderful, welcoming, considerate and attentive. Our room was very clean with all the usual La Quinta niceties. Breakfast was very nice, lots of fresh fruit, raisin bran, rolls, oatmeal, coffee, make-your-own-waffles, hard boiled eggs etc., with the staff hard at work clearing and refilling. There was ample walking space for my dogs and they had at least 4 areas with bags and trash cans. I would go back.

Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Roannahandy
Owensboro, Kentucky
Reviewed July 10, 2013

This hotel has been just short of a nightmare! Our shower barely works and when trying to take a bath I had to strain to get the tub stopper into position, when it finally did screw down, black slime backed up into the tub. YUCK! Earlier the same day I was awakened by a child running up and down the hall to the elevator and the heavy smell of cigarette smoke. So if you're a light sleeper, or someone with breathing problems or allergies you should know these walls are thin! That afternoon I had the pleasure of spending 20 minutes listening to room service talking on her phone and repeatedly slamming the door to the room she was supposedly cleaning. How she can properly clean a room while running in and out of a door all while holding a phone to her ear is beyond me.

• Stayed July 2013
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

1 Thank Jody D
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 10, 2013

The staff was friendly had always helpful. The cleaning staff was superior. Our room was always clean and comfortable. Best beds around! Quiet and Right next door to a QT...what more could a travler ask for !

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Danville, Ky
Reviewed July 9, 2013

We stayed at this hotel on the 4th, 5th and 6th of July and found it very comfortable and in a decent location. The rate was very good and not being there before I was a little wary. But we were pleasantly surprised. It's a little hard to find as the motel is located behind a small strip mall and not visible from the street. Located beside I270 it is convenient to various attractions. The room was comfortable with a small fridge and microwave. The room our daughter had was larger but without those amenities. Service was very friendly and breakfast with waffles and such very good. Overall a good value for the money and I'd stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank pierceky
Also consider these accommodations in or near Maryland Heights
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham St. Louis Westport Plaza
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham St. L...
#1 of 17 in Maryland Heights
Best Western St. Louis Inn
Best Western St. Louis Inn
#1 of 1 in Tesson Ferry
Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites St. Louis Westport? Share your experiences!