“Overall an okay place to stay.”

Comfort Inn Westport
Ranked #10 of 17 Hotels in Maryland Heights
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed October 2, 2013

Room was quiet but a little dirty. Would like to of had a fridge and microwave in room. Would also of liked a bigger selection of breakfast food. Tub was a bit. small also. Would have liked an ice machine on every level.

• Stayed: October 2013
Manager H, General Manager at Comfort Inn Westport, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2013

Mr. Horsley, Thank you for taking time to fill out a Trip Advisor survey and I have shared your comments and obversations with my team. We value your feedback as an opportunity and will work hard to ensure we are providing exceptional value to our guests.I was glad to hear you thought that our property provided you with great overall value and service.

We look forward to having back as our guest.

Once again Thank you for the feedback.

Joe Bryson GM

Reviewed September 23, 2013

We found this location through a hotel coupon book at a highway rest center and decided to stay there while going heading to Iowa.
It was good decision. Got a good rate and this hotel is right off the highway with easy access, we were pleased with the room and free breakfast. Not a 4 star resort but clean and effecient.
We will stay here on our return trip home.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Manager H, General Manager at Comfort Inn Westport, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2013

Dear Hawkeyes52,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a Trip Advisor survey with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed September 22, 2013

I am really tired of false advertising. Another review to follow. Other people have ranked this a good hotel, but I find to be lacking greatly. It is okay if you do not have taste and do not care about the room you are staying in. Issues to follow.

Room Tip: none no tips to good rooms.

Dear Benny M,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a Trip Advisor survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future.I would love the oppertunity to speak with you regarding your stay. I have added my phone number.

Reviewed September 13, 2013

I just completed a stay here and the service was great. They have a morning breakfast that was included in the room price everyday as we are on a fixed budget that really helped us manage. The room was clean and quiet and the staff was polite and spoke to us every time they saw us. We will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Rooms overlooking pool have a better view.

Dear Mary P,

Thank you for the kind words and positive review. We strive to provide first class service and great value for our guests. I have shared your review with my team and they were excited to hear about your experience.

We look forward to having you stay with us again when your in the St Louis area.

Best Regards
Joe Bryson GM

Reviewed September 12, 2013

Thanks to the staff here, always a pleasure to stay here and you are my home away from home. Spazios is attached to the hotel and has Great food at a Great value! The staff is always helpful, polite and always ensure an enjoyable stay. I been staying here for four years now and do not have one complaint.

Thanks to Rick, Vicki, Kim, Kevin and Angie!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Manager H, General Manager at Comfort Inn Westport, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2013

Dear Errol M,

Reviewed September 9, 2013

I have stayed at this Comfort Inn several times in the past and had much better experiences.
I last stayed there August 14, 2013. I requested a first floor room and ended up on the 3rd floor.
I can usually book directly through the hotel but this time my call was routed to the 800 line.
I thought the AC was very poor. It seemed like the air got cool but it did nothing to dehumidify the room. The bathroom was dirty. The floor had not even been swept so I knew it had not been washed. I refused to shower because the tub had body hair in it.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Donna S
Manager H, General Manager at Comfort Inn Westport, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2013

Dear Donna,

Thank you for taking the time to complete A Trip Advisor survey regarding your recent stay at Comfort Inn Westport.

Allow me to apologize on behalf of our hotel for failing to meet your expectations regarding your recent visit. I have shared your feedback with my team to ensure we handle these types of situations differently in the future.

Again, thank you for your time and valuable feedback. We sincerely appreciate it and hope you will give us another chance to provide you with superior service and accommodations on your next visit to St. Louis.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed September 8, 2013

this hotel looks great in pictures but in reality the stuff in the room are old: carpet, comforter, sheet, bed cover, iron old and rusty.. No fan in the bathroom, its foggy when you take shower.
The only thing I like about this hotel is the complimentary breakfast. a lot of variety of foods. except the waffle.
Personally don't recommend it.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Manager H, General Manager at Comfort Inn Westport, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2013

Dear D T,

Thank you for taking the time to complete an online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future. We are in the process of upgrading our bedding at this time.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Maryland Heights
La Quinta Inn & Suites St. Louis Westport
La Quinta Inn & Suites St. Louis...
#2 of 17 in Maryland Heights
Days Inn - ST. Louis/Westport MO
Days Inn - ST. Louis/Westport MO
#6 of 17 in Maryland Heights
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham St. Louis Westport Plaza
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham St. L...
#1 of 17 in Maryland Heights
Best Western St. Louis Inn
Best Western St. Louis Inn
#1 of 1 in Tesson Ferry
Clayton Plaza Hotel
Clayton Plaza Hotel
#3 of 5 in Clayton
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel St. Louis - Westport
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel St. L...
#3 of 17 in Maryland Heights

Been to Comfort Inn Westport? Share your experiences!