DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel St. Louis - Westport
$159
$139
Courtyard
  • Pool
La Quinta Inn & Suites St. Louis Airport - Riverport(Maryland Heights)(Great Value!)
$105
La Quinta Inn & Suites St. Louis Westport(Maryland Heights)(Great Value!)
$89
$149
Comfort Inn St Louis - Westport(Maryland Heights)(Great Value!)
$93
Hampton Inn St. Louis/Westport(Maryland Heights)
$129
$209
Agoda.com
  • Pool
$76
1,059 results
All reviewscookiesdouble treefront desknice hotelsoccer tournamentbusiness tripbeds were very comfortablehot tubup to datebusiness centerst louisindoor poolfitness centerfitness roomshuttle servicegreat priceclaudia
Reviewed November 14, 2013

We stayed overnight at Doubletree following our granddaughter's wedding at a church in mid-town St. Louis. We gathered at your hotel with family and friends, many of whom came from out of state. We found your gathering area near the bar a good place for conversation. The brunch on Sunday provided a good variety of food; and the servers were outgoing and helpful. Note: your chef made a great omelet.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Dangough, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel St. Louis - Westport, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2013

Dear james D:

Thank you for staying with us and congrats on the your granddaughter's wedding. I am very happy that you chose our DoubleTree. I trust that you were surrounded by friends and family, and I hope they all stayed with us. Thank you for mentioning our lobby bar, it is a great gathering place. Thank you for also mentioning our restaurant and our buffet that we offer every day. Please come back soon when the next grandchild gets married or for any reason at all.

Reviewed November 9, 2013

I was at this hotel for a business conference held in the same hotel. The accommodations were comfortable, clean and quite nice. The staff was helpful and there was a waitress in the restaurant who was very good. The food was a little pricey, but very good. Also, the breakfast offered in the "Bed and Breakfast" package was well worth the $5 extra. I was very happy with my stay.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Dangough, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel St. Louis - Westport, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2013

Dear Stacy K:

We are fortunate that your conference contact chose our DoubleTree by Hilton for their meeting. I am glad that you found our hotel comfortable and that you were happy with your stay. You are correct, there are many different ways to have the breakfast included in your stay, and the majority of our guests choose on of these options. Thank you pointing out how much you enjoyed the breafkast. I hope you do think about our DoubleTree by Hilton when you are looking for a hotel in St. Louis in the future.

Reviewed November 8, 2013

We had a great stay at the Doubletree! We got in a bit early and had no problem checking in and getting our warm, yummy cookies! The room was clean and inviting! The staff was professional and super friendly! The breakfast buffet was GREAT as well!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family

Dear Dortimo:

Thank you for staying with us recently. I appreciate you taking the time to post this review. Thank you for all the great things that you said about our hotel and staff, and most of all I am happy that you wrote that you had a great stay! Please come back to see us soon.

Reviewed November 8, 2013

I was only there for one night, so did not report the issues. However, the bathroom had hair from a previous guest in the sink and the shower faucet did not work properly. The water would go in cycles from zero pressure and cold to full pressure and piping hot. There was also a very big stain on the carpet in the middle of the room. I stayed in a Hilton Honors room and expected much better. That said, the staff were very nice and accommodating.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Camylle C
Dangough, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel St. Louis - Westport, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2013

Dear CamyleeC:

Thank you for staying with us recently and for taking the time to post this review. I must apologize for the problems you had with your bathroom and the stain on the carpet of your guestroom. You certainly deserved a better room, especially being on the Hilton Honors Floor. Thank you for the feedback, and I hope you do give us one more chance to serve you in the future.

Reviewed November 5, 2013

I stay at this hotel every time I visit St. Louis for business. It's centrally located with great restaurants nearby (including inside!) and is close to the airport without the safety issues of the hotels next to the airport. It's always a comfortable stay with great breakfast!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Dangough, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel St. Louis - Westport, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2013

Dear Shelly0811:

Thank you for your business, and thank you for this very positive review of our DoubleTree by Hilton. I hope you continue to keep staying with us.