DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel St. Louis - Westport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
  • Pool
1,053 results
All reviewscookiesdouble treefront desknice hotelsoccer tournamentbusiness tripbeds were very comfortablehot tubup to datebusiness centerst louisindoor poolfitness centerfitness roomshuttle servicegreat priceclaudia
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 21, 2013

After my flight had been cancelled do to Winter Storm Q,I was lucky enough to get a room at the Doubletree by Hilton. I am a mother of a Senior in High School that was going to miss her Son's Senior night recognition ceremony because of flight cancellation. Upon checking in I inquired about the hotel possibly having an iPad or iPhone that I could use to Facetime with my Son during the presentation. Alex Wolf immediately offered her phone for me to use so I would not miss the ceremony. I had cried off and on all day but Alex Wolf's act of extreme kindness made it possible for me to be apart of my son's Senior Night so I will always be eternally grateful for her extreme hospitality and generousity. With Superior Associates like Alex Wolf staying at the Doubletree will always be my 1st choice. Alex Wolf deserves the highest recognition and raise available from Hilton for being truely amazing with her care and kindness for a customer she did not know. She trusted me with her personal property so I could participate in my Son's special night.
Words can not express how thankful I am. Thank You Alex!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Dangough, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel St. Louis - Westport, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2013

Dear Guest:

I was sorry to hear about your flight and the travel arrangements of so many other people that were forced to stay in St. Louis last night. I am glad that you were able to stay with us and I am thrilled to hear that Alex, aka "Air Wolf", aka A-Ray, aka Big Al, was able to help you out. I know you wanted to be with your son on his special day. It is shame you were not able to make it, but I am glad Alex could help you out. My staff and I will definitely recognize Alex for her efforts on this crazy night. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with all of us at the DoubleTree by Hilton St. Louis\Westport. I have made sure that many of our colleagues at LHM/Lodging Hospitality Management have also read this Trip-Advisor Review. If you are not home yet, I hope you get to your home soon, and please come back to our DoubleTree by Hilton and visit us again, and give us another opportunity to serve you.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

Our 8-10 year old hockey team stayed here for 3 nights. The hotel, staff, and amenities were great! Families loved the 2 queen beds and the indoor pool. The bar served parents' drinking, and late snacks, after losing games. The team room was great for busy boys who had to stay out of the pool in-between same-day games. Dawn Booth was fantastic, and made our planning totally effortless! I hope to always stay here for St. Louis hockey tournaments!!!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Dangough, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel St. Louis - Westport, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2013

Dear Shane h:

Thank you for staying with us this past weekend. I am glad that you enjoyed our pool, bar, and the hospitality room we provided for your team. I have already shown Dawn Booth, our Convention Services Manager, your kind, complimentary review that highlights her. I also hope you always stay here for future hockey tournaments. My staff and I appreciate you taking the time to share this review.

Reviewed February 11, 2013

I was at this hotel over the Mardi Gras holiday! The hotel and staff were good but the hotel's waitress Youngye (hope I'm spelling her name correctly) exemplified hospitality! Her attentiveness and genuine demeanor made us feel comfortable and welcomed. She is fantastically amazing and made our trip just that more enjoyable! She really is the MVP of this hotel! Cheers to you, Youngye!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Dangough, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel St. Louis - Westport, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2013

Dear Latrice T:

Thank you for staying with us at our DoubleTree by Hilton. I am glad you took the time to compose and post this review. The staff and I agree with your observations of Yong Ae. She really is our MVP. I hope you come back soon.

Reviewed February 7, 2013

Very dirty room, dirt in corners of bathroom, caulking around tub and toilet looked like a little child did it. Loud heat and ac unit, Compared to other Hilton properties, this leaves way more to be desired.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank schellgator
Dangough, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel St. Louis - Westport, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2013

Dear Schellgator:

I feel as though I know you well by now. I have responded to your first review on Hilton SALT, and now your review on TripAdvisor, and exchanged several emails with you. Thank you for staying with us and for composing the two reviews of our DoubleTree by Hilton. I am sorry we did not live up to expectations during your stay earlier in month. I do hope you will be staying at DoubleTrees in the future. Thank you for all the feedback.

Reviewed February 4, 2013

Very nice accommodations in quaint suburban setting off the I-270 and Page exit. The hotel and rooms were very nice, clean and comfortable. The hotel staff during our seminar was very accommodating. Bruce Winter, Dawn Booth and Dan Goszewski with the hotel's Food, Catering & Beverage Services provide exceptional support and will go the extra mile for you. You will not be disappointed in the effort of the staff.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Dangough, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel St. Louis - Westport, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2013

Dear Clint E:

Thank you for choosing our DoubleTree by Hilton for your conference last week. Our entire staff appreciates the business. I must also thank you for recognizing Bruce, our Catering Director, Dawn in Convention Services, and Dan, the Food & Beverage Manager. Please think of our DoubleTree when you are planning your next seminar.