DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel St. Louis - Westport
$115
$102
$110
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $136/night.

$149
$127
$88
$76
$179
  • Pool
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $233/night.

Comfort Inn St Louis - Westport(Maryland Heights)(Great Value!)
$85
ComfortInn
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $97/night.

La Quinta Inn & Suites St. Louis Westport(Maryland Heights)(Great Value!)
$99
  • Pool
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $158/night.

1,073 results
All reviewscookiesdouble treefront desknice hotelsoccer tournamentbusiness triphot tubbusiness centerup to datest louisindoor poolfitness centerupon checkfitness roomshuttle servicegreat priceclaudia
Reviewed November 15, 2012

We were welcomed at the front desk by Adam. He was a gracious ambassador of the hotel and a harbinger of the excellent service to come. I am a Hilton VIP Gold member, and we were given a room on the 10th floor on the residential side of the building.The room and bath were roomy, well appointed, and very clean.The bed was what I have come to expect from a Hilton hotel -- so comfortable that I was asleep in 5 minutes. We took advantage of the hotel's indoor pool and hot tub spa. Both were clean, the water warm, and there were plenty of fresh towels. I availled myself of a drink at the bar one evening.The bartender did not have tomato juice to go with my vodka, but she walked all the way to the kitchen and was able to return with a V-8 (which also worked).
We ate breakfast each day at the hotel restaurant. It was superb, and I would highly recommend it. Greeting us each morning was the ever-cheerful, always-eager-to-please Jongae. She made every restaurant guest feel special and was ever attentive. The freshly-prepared omelettes were our favorite, but a close second were the assorted muffins.Yum! There were so many choices that even a picky eater would have had no trouble finding something to satisfy himself. I also ate dinner in Copperfields and found the menu to be generous with its choices and fairly priced.
I would have given this marvelous hotel 5 stars, however we had problems adjusting the thermostat in our room and it stayed at 69 degrees -- a bit too chilly for us Floridians. But, overall, I would HIGHLY recommend this hotel when in the St. Louis area; I don't think you will be disappointed.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Dangough, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel St. Louis - Westport, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2012

Dear Chugginaway:

Thank you for staying with us this month. I am glad you used and like our hot tub and pool. I especially like that you highlighted our breakast. Those assorted muffins are something new that Doubletree introduced earlier this year, and they have been well received.
I like how you described Ms. Yong Ae Watson of Copperfields. "Ever Cheerful" is a very fitting way to describe Yong Ae. Thank you also for the feedback on the thermostats, and please do come back soon.

Reviewed November 14, 2012

We stayed at the DoubleTree for a Softball tournament and it was completely full every night. Even though busy, the hotel staff was extremely helpful and accomodating. Would not hesitate to come back. I was especially appreciative to Jacqueline at the front desk for helping us have a great weekend.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

Dear KS Fog from Kansas:

Thank you for staying with us for the recent volleyball tournament. We liked being called "helpful & accomodating". I am also glad you will be returning to visit us if something else brings you back to St. Louis. I have copied Jacqueline, our guest services agent, on your review, and I have thanked her for providing you with good customer. I have also shared the review with my staff. Do come back soon.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

This is a nice hotel. Very accommodating and does a great job in making the customer stay a pleasant one. I was traveling with my mother who is a senior with limited mobility. I had forgotten to acquire if they had handicap rooms available with safety features. After we arrived and was settled into our reserved room I called the front desk and asked if by chance if they had shower chair for the tub and a rubber bath mat. The tub was a little slippery as no slip-proof strips were in the tub. They quickly bought in a chair and safety mat within minutes. There are a few suggestions I would like to make. There needs to be a full-length mirror in the bedrooms. There were no mirrors in the bedroom at all only one in the bathroom. Bathrooms need air vents because the mirror fogged up badly. Also, need to have install towel racks in the bathrooms. Overall, our stay was a good one.

Room Tip: Beware If you have adjourning rooms they are not sound proof. No mirrors at all in the bedroom only one mirror in the bathroom.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family

Dear sweetpea25:

You are very sweet! Thank you for staying with us and thank you for this review. The only rooms that don't have full length mirrors in the rooms are some of the rooms with connecting doors. The majority of the mirrors go right in that spot where the connecting door would be. We are considering installing some narrower mirrors in those handful of rooms that don't have the mirrors, and it is just a handful. The rooms that don't have towel racks, actually had the towels placed under the sink in a built-in wood shelf. Thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

That was an amazing stay in Double tree hotel. Perfect and cozy room. Great swimming pool and jacuzzi and sport center and business center. I had all I need during my stay and a perfect reception with a cookie. I'll definitely come back and also think of others Double Tree for my next trips. I didn´t know these hotels before and i´m convinced now!
I had also dinner at the restaurant and the meals were delicious and a super service.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Dangough, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel St. Louis - Westport, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2012

Dear Gaelle C:

Thank you for staying with us recently. I am glad to hear that you will definitely come back to our DoubleTree by Hilton. Your comments about the pool, jacuzzi, and the fitness center are much appreciated. Please come back soon.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

Love the hotel - clean, SUPER team friendly for a softball event. More breakfast options would ahve been nice for a longer stay (we were there for 3 days) but still a great hot breakfast was the best way to start the day for 24 players, their parents, coaches and families! Elevator doors are silent even if you are on the elevator wall.

Room Tip: anywhere in hotel are great! there is not a bad room in the place!
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Dangough, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel St. Louis - Westport, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2012

Dear Michele B from Bristol Wisconsin:

Thank you for staying with us last weekend. It was a busy, but fun weekend for our staff. I am so pleased that you loved the hotel and highly recommend it to other teams. We love having teams, and the softball teams, last weekend, were easy to service. We try to be "Team Friendly". We realize that the teams, like everyone else, have many choices and hotels to choose from. Glad you stayed with us and hope you do come back to see us when in St. Louis.