I stayed here for 3 nights in one of the penthouse suites with my friend, and it was a real luxury for each of us to have a separate bedroom and bathroom. We asked for a quiet room and got one away from the entrance drive, and it was super quiet. It was more like living in a condo than staying in a hotel - super spacious and the layout is beautiful with one bedroom above the other and the high-ceilinged living room. The breakfast was good, but what really surprised me was how good the dinner was on the one night that we ate there - meatloaf, potatoes, vegetables, salad, cookies, and even beer and wine - lots of things and very tasty. If you fly into St. Louis and call upon arrival, they will even send a taxi to pick you up free. I loved it here and did not want to leave.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Keep your routine intact when you travel to St. Louis for extended periods of time. Our Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham St. Louis Westport Plaza hotel is the ideal hotel choice in St. Louis, Missouri for business travel, relocation, and family vacation. With an on-site fitness center, seasonal heated outdoor pool and hot tub, breakfast area, sundry shop, business center, complimentary area shuttle and guest laundry facility, our St. Louis hotel is your home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham St. Louis Westport Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn St. Louis Westport Plaza Hotel Creve Coeur
- Residence Inn Saint Louis
- Saint Louis Residence Inn
- Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham St. Louis Westport Plaza Saint Louis/Maryland Heights, MO