Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham St. Louis Westport Plaza
$209
Sheraton.com
  • Pool
$99
Courtyard by Marriott St. Louis Westport Plaza(Maryland Heights)(Great Value!)
$149
Courtyard
$148
$134
Comfort Inn St Louis - Westport(Maryland Heights)(Great Value!)
$76
Travelocity
All reviewsfire pitfull kitchenpenthouse suitefront desksocial hourbasketball courtqueen bedst louispull out couchgreat roomhome away from homewafflesfitness centerroom was clean and comfortablewestport plazajanicefireplace
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 26, 2012

I stay here every 3 months, the staff remembers me and calls me by name. Every one is so friendly. Rooms,actually apartments are clean nicely decorated. meals are very good, though the area can get a bit crowded at times.

Room Tip: if you have small children or are older request room on ground floor as the place is set up like apartments and there are no elevators
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank minnieme1
chuck s, General Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham St. Louis Westport Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2012

minnieme1,

Thank you so much for your constant patronage and kind words. I look forward to your next visit. If you have a moment, please stop by and see me anytime as my office is always open or visit with me Wednesday night during our Manager BBQ night.

Reviewed July 23, 2012

If you have ever stayed at a Residence Inn before then you already know what your room will look like. Typical furnishings and layout. Unfortunately this one is well used as our rooms were a little tired i.e. worn carpet areas, ripped furniture etc. Nothing major - just tired. Bed was very comfortable although I still hate those small sqare pillows Marriot has switched to. Friendly staff and a decent breakfast. Plus the location is good for STL burb business.

Room Tip: Get a room that faces towards the parking lot to avoid the expressway noise
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
chuck s, General Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham St. Louis Westport Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2012

Thank you for your comments on TripAdvisor. We know people are busier now more than ever so it is always appreciated when people take the time to let us know how we are doing.

We, at the Residence Inn St. Louis / Westport, always work hard to go above and beyond for our guests from product to service. We are currently replacing carpet in the rooms that are much needed and looking forward to our upcoming renovation in the next couple years.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

This hotel was comfortable and relaxing. Our room was very nice and quiet. The only slight problem is that it was on the second floor and we had to bring our luggage up the stairs. Other than that minor issue, we had no complaints and would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Management response:Responded July 11, 2012

rockledgewi,

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor. I truly apreciate you taking time to let us know how we are doing. We look forward to your next return.

Reviewed July 5, 2012

My family stayed here the night before a flight out of St. Louis. The rooms are spacious and clean (although in certain parts the carpet is getting a bit frayed). The staff was very accomodating, including the morning kitchen staff giving my kids some Nickolodeon-themed items to entertain them.

We had an issue in the bathroom and would have switched rooms but our children were already sleeping. The issue was brought to hotel management the next day and we reached an agreement on a partial refund in 5 seconds flat - no hassle at all.

Overall, we had a very pleasant stay here, any issues were remediated without hesitation, and I'd stay here again/recommend the hotel to others.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Management response:Responded July 9, 2012

md_travelerMd,

Thank you for taking time to let us know about your stay. I really appreciate your kind words about your the hotel your stay at the Residence Inn St. Louis / Westport. It is never a good thing when our guests experience a problem though I was glad to hear we solved it to your satisfaction.

Reviewed June 20, 2012

We had a fabulous time while staying at the Residence Inn Westport starting the minute we checked in. The front desk staff were very nice and personable, like they were happy to have us visit. We were celebrating our sixth wedding anniversary and the staff was genuinely excited for us. They were quick to offer us anything that would make our stay more enjoyable and made it seem like we were visiting friends rather than just checking in to another hotel. And it was the same experience with every hotel staff member we talked to. Best customer service I have ever had at a hotel. The friendliness was contagious, too. The staff talking to the guests encouraged the guests to mingle and be sociable as well.
The property itself was awesome. I liked parking right outside our door and within easy distance to the lobby/courtyard/pool. The pool was great. Very clean and refreshing after a day's bike ride. The hot tub was the perfect temperature. We didn't use the grill/fire pit area, but it was a very nice touch. If we had stayed longer, we would have taken full advantage. At least it made the atmosphere feel like a backyard.
The rooms were awesome, too. Loved having a sitting area separate from the sleeping area. The kitchen was fully stocked and easy to use. Everything was extremely clean and comfortable. We were only there one night, but I can see how this would be a wonderful extended stay property. One guy we met had been a guest there for a month and said it was the perfect hotel.
Loved everything about the hotel. We will definitely be back and recommend this property to anyone staying in the area. Great job! Our stay reminded me why I love to travel.

Room Tip: Building 2 is directly across from the lobby with parking right outside your door.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ShelleyE67
Management response:Responded June 24, 2012

Shelley E,

First let me just say thank you so much for your review of our property. I enjoy reading any and all the reviews people send me as it shows the great success of all the hard work we put in everyday or gives areas to improve on.

Your review however goes beyond all of that. I have printed your kind words and read them to the staff and sent off to corporate office. We look forward to seeing you back at the Residence Inn St. Louis / Westport on your next trip to our city.