Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham St. Louis Westport Plaza
$139
Courtyard
  • Pool
$149
La Quinta Inn & Suites St. Louis Airport - Riverport(Maryland Heights)(Great Value!)
$105
La Quinta Inn & Suites St. Louis Westport(Maryland Heights)(Great Value!)
$89
$209
  • Pool
Hampton Inn St. Louis/Westport(Maryland Heights)
$129
$76
$229
$169
Homewood
Comfort Inn St Louis - Westport(Maryland Heights)(Great Value!)
$93
Hotels.com
All reviewsfire pitfull kitchenpenthouse suitefront desksocial hourbasketball courtqueen bedst louispull out couchgreat roomhome away from homewafflesfitness centerroom was clean and comfortablewestport plazajanicefireplace
Reviewed June 9, 2012

I had to change rooms THREE TIMES in 24 hours due to bugs. The manager and staff were really
Nice, but the hotel needs to be fumigated and the carpets need to be cleaned. Housekeeping does a poor job of cleaning the bathrooms. Woke up one morning to silverfish crawling on me. Very gross....

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Jainjordansaunt
chuck s, General Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham St. Louis Westport Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2012

Jainjordansaunt,

Thank you for posting a review of your most recent trip to the Residence Inn St. Louis Westport. I am sorry to hear of your experience and can understrand the frustration of the situation. Please be aware we have many pest control policies in place, including a monthly treatment program, to prevent situations like this.

We hope you look at this as a single incident and try us again on your next trip to Maryland Heights.

Reviewed May 30, 2012

The Residence Inn is a very warm and friendly hotel. The staff here is great, and they do whatever is necessary to take care of all your needs. The hotel is set up like townhouses, each with it's own entrance. The suites are a great place to stay for extended periods. It is just like a small apartment. Very nice free breakfast and happy hour (with free beer and wine). This hotel will now be my regular place to stay upon my frequent visits to St Louis.

• Stayed: May 2012
chuck s, General Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham St. Louis Westport Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2012

Dave A,

Thank you for taking the time from your day to post your review of the Residence Inn St. Louis Westport on TripAdvisor. We truly enjoy making our guest feel like family in our own little “Home away from Home”. With larger rooms, complimentary breakfast and evening social we feel we provide our guests with service they will remember.

Reviewed May 29, 2012

My husband is staying at this hotel for a while on business so my daughters and I have been out two weekends in a row to visit. Our visits have both been great. The staff at the front desk is very friendly and helpful. Jackie checked me in the first time we visited (my husband was away from the hotel when we checked in). She was very nice and even helped me with directions to Target since I forgot my bathing suit. The staff greets you by name every time they see you, my husband and his business partners have noticed this especially.

The rooms are clean with a full kitchen if you wanted to cook in the room.

The pool area is perfect with a separate area for cooking and lounging, a hot tub, and a basketball court, which we took full advantage of. We were there for the Memorial Day weekend and in the two weekends we visited, we probably used the pool area 4-5 times. The nice thing about the pool is that there were probably a lot of folks here on business so the pool was never busy. A few times, my family was the only family there.

We took advantage of the included breakfast a few times we were there. The breakfast was comprehensive but that's when we knew we weren't the only ones at the hotel! The breakfasts got a little crazy with lots of people.

We stayed in two rooms the two weekends we went - one in building 2, which was right across from the clubhouse, and once in building 16, which was right off the highway and somewhat noisy. Both of the interior of the rooms were the same. Great stay and experience. Not too far from attractions in St. Louis, but far enough to avoid some of the traffic and crowds.

Room Tip: Building 16 was right off the highway so slightly noisy. Building 2 was nice - right across from the clubhouse (breakfast and pool).
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family

LaceyJ59
Thank you for taking time out of your day to post your review of the Residence Inn St. Louis Westport. We truly appreciate your kind words and strive every day to meet the needs of all our guests. I look forward to passing along your comments to Jackie and the rest of the Residence Inn St. Louis Westport Staff.

Reviewed May 26, 2012

Stayed here for nearly 4 weeks while starting a new job and looking for a place to live. I've long been a fan of Residence Inns and this one is as excellent as all the rest are with some nice plusses. In addition to the daily breakfast and 4 day a week light supper, they will do grocery shopping and dry cleaning runs for you. Every request for any type of service or assistance was met and fulfilled quickly and with a smile. The grounds are well kept and the rooms are very clean. The breakfast staff knew my name by the second day! Well done!

Room Tip: Do ask for a room away from the highway. I am able to do stairs so I prefer the second floor which is quieter and lighter.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
chuck s, General Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham St. Louis Westport Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2012

sandlun,

Thank you for posting your review of the Residence Inn St. Louis / Westport. We appreciate our guests taking time to let us and others know about their stay with us.

We truly appreciate your kind words about the staff and our hotel. We will look forward to always being your first choice when visiting the St. Louis area.

Reviewed May 3, 2012

My wife and I stayed at this Residence Inn while attending a conference at another area hotel. This well appointed facility was like being at home. The rooms are setup like a studio apartment. The upper floor rooms do require that you climb stairs. The room amenities were really nice. A kitchen that includes full sized, oven/range, microwave and refrigerator. Very spacious layout that includes a fireplace and comfortable furniture. The complimentary internet was decent with good bandwidth.

We particularly enjoyed the outdoor area around the pool. They offered very comfortable chairs and tables all surrounding a delightful fire pit. There is a high quality gas grill available for guest usage. The outdoor area is adjacent to the main food service area and we enjoyed eating outside as the weather for our visit was very agreeable. The best thing about this property is the exceptional manager's receptions that are held during the week. We did not have to go out for dinner. One evening was pizza night and the other offered bratwursts and hamburgers. Both occasions offered a full salad bar, complimentary draft beer and three wine choices and a full soda & juice bar. Several choices of fresh baked cookies were also there for dessert.

Their complimentary breakfast was also better than most hotels. Every morning they offered hot choices as well as Belgium waffles with fresh nuts and berries. A full assortment of pastries and cereals, good coffee and a comfortabe indoor eating area was also available.

The fitness center was definitely better equipped than most other hotels. All equipment was modern and equipped with TV's. They offered two each: Treadmill, Elliptical Machines, Bikes. Also, free weights and several weight machines all in a spacious area.

The staff is there best asset and they were all very friendly and engaging. They made us feel completely at home and comfortable the entire time we were there. I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: If you have any mobility issues you will definitely want a ground floor room.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
chuck s, General Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham St. Louis Westport Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2012

TSchenk,

Thank you very much for your kind words. We try every day to be better than yesterday. I believe we have met that goal on consistent basis.

I have printed up and posted your letter for the staff to read and will be sharing at our next all employee meeting.