We stayed one night. The staff was fabulous. Tony and Kathy were excellent. Breakfast was great as well. The rooms could use a little updating, but very clean and cozy. I would definitely recommend it and will come back again myself. If you want luxury, pay the price people, some of these reviews are ridiculous! Never had such great service, even when staying at luxury, $200 a night hotels!! Keep up the good work Days Inn!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rate includes a daily full hot breakfast buffet. Complimentary internet. Complimentary parking, including buses & trucks. Hotel has outdoor seasonal swimming pool, courtyard area w/gazebo, large patio seating area and 2 bbq grills, indoor whirlpool, fitness room and coin operated laundry. Hotel is within minutes of Westport Plaza and 2 casinos. 20 mins. drive to St. Louis downtown/arch. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Days Inn - ST. Louis/Westport MO reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn - St. Louis/Westport Hotel Maryland Heights
- Clubhouse Hotel St Louis
- Clubhouse Hotel Saint Louis
- Days Inn - ST. Louis/Westport MO Saint Louis/Maryland Heights