This hotle looks like it going through a much needed renovation. The bath tub was so dirty my wife had truoble taking a shower in it. Entrance to the property has this un-marked planter in the middle of the driveway, really hard to see at night. Carpeting through out was dirty and in need of replacement. Breakfast the eggs and rest of the stuff on the bufet had obviously not been tended to, stired or refreshed. Chraged us $1.50 per day for the safe we did not use, this is always an irritant and shows just plain greedy management. Housekeeping kept bugging us on Sunday morning. This could be a nice property if it was cleaned and renovated, and managed well. In the mean time we are not returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rate includes a daily full hot breakfast buffet. Complimentary internet. Complimentary parking, including buses & trucks. Hotel has outdoor seasonal swimming pool, courtyard area w/gazebo, large patio seating area and 2 bbq grills, indoor whirlpool, fitness room and coin operated laundry. Hotel is within minutes of Westport Plaza and 2 casinos. 20 mins. drive to St. Louis downtown/arch. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn - ST. Louis/Westport MO reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn - St. Louis/Westport Hotel Maryland Heights
- Clubhouse Hotel St Louis
- Clubhouse Hotel Saint Louis
- Days Inn - ST. Louis/Westport MO Saint Louis/Maryland Heights