We booked this hotel for a weekend in the city with family. The better reviews and cheap price lured us in. The breakfast was good, staff was friendly...but there were quite a few red flags that outweighed those things. The biggest concerns were the outside doors with broken locks (meaning anyone could come in the hotel at all hours)...which was a major concern when traveling with children. Also, our room wasn't very clean...dirty shower, stains on carpet, walls and blankets. The fire alarm was ripped out of our ceiling....leaving us hoping that we'd not have a need for it. Oh....we had 3 people in our room, with only two towels to use. We asked for more,but were told that there weren't anymore clean towels available. So we all had to share. Next time I'll pay the extra to stay somewhere else...so I can sleep in peace, without worry.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rate includes a daily full hot breakfast buffet. Complimentary internet. Complimentary parking, including buses & trucks. Hotel has outdoor seasonal swimming pool, courtyard area w/gazebo, large patio seating area and 2 bbq grills, indoor whirlpool, fitness room and coin operated laundry. Hotel is within minutes of Westport Plaza and 2 casinos. 20 mins. drive to St. Louis downtown/arch. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone and Cancelon so you can book your Days Inn - ST. Louis/Westport MO reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn - St. Louis/Westport Hotel Maryland Heights
- Clubhouse Hotel St Louis
- Clubhouse Hotel Saint Louis
- Days Inn - ST. Louis/Westport MO Saint Louis/Maryland Heights