Spent 3 nights here with my wife while she was running a small conference in the hotel.
- Lobby, main ballroom, bar, restaurant and meeting rooms have all been renovated and look very nice.
- Comfortable beds.
- I found the staff to be helpful and courteous.
- The assistance provided to my wife for the conference by the Sheraton was very good and all items the hotel were responsible for happened on time and without problem.
- Conference food (buffets) provided by the hotel was of good quality.
- Free parking.
- Westport/Hotel complex contains many eating/drinking options for guests.
- Lobby had cold water, cereal bars and bananas out for us when we returned from our run each morning (usually only see this at Ritz or 4 Seasons).
- The rooms seem to have been partially updated recently but are very rough around the edges.
- Very dirty windows/balcony doors.
- The card reader door locks gave many guests problems, including myself.
- Rooms lack usual Sheraton touches like a safe or fridge.
- The guest room hallways don't seem to be property air conditioned, felt very damp and had a strange odour.
- Shower head in tub was only 4 feet off the ground making showers awkward.
- Hotel is 20 miles from St. Louis and surrounded by business parks and dreadful suburban developments. Nothing to do within walking distance.
- Lack of sidewalks and streetlights make a morning run dangerous.
Over all I felt that this was a good hotel let down by it's location in suburbia and subpar rooms which were a bit rough around the edges. Okay for an overnight Interstate pullout but likely not a place you want to be stuck for 4 days.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seeing is believing! Sheraton Westport Hotels now boasts the completion of a multi-million dollar renovation, featuring stylish new guest rooms with impressive functionality, the ultra-comfortable Sheraton Sweet Sleeper™ Bed, and flat screen TVs. Our hotel is also conveniently located next to our sister hotel, Sheraton Westport Plaza Hotel St. Louis, and offers access to more than 20 restaurants, exclusive shops, and entertainment. We are also just minutes away from several Forbes and Fortune 500 headquarters. Meeting planners will appreciate the combined total of 42,000 square feet of meeting space and our state-of-the-art conference center.Come stay in the heart of St. Louis at the Sheraton Westport Chalet Hotel St. Louis and surround yourself with everything our exciting city has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Sheraton Westport Chalet Hotel St. Louis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saint Louis Sheraton
- Sheraton Saint Louis
- Sheraton Westport Chalet Hotel St. Louis Saint Louis/Maryland Heights, MO