“The food is second to none.”
Review of Raj's Rasoi Authentic Indian - CLOSED

Raj's Rasoi Authentic Indian
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed October 15, 2012

This has got to be my favorite vegetarian / Indian restaurant anywhere on earth. Dont let the place fool you, the food is AMAZING! I cant wait to go back. My suggestion is to try the sampler platter, you get a taste of several different entrees on one big plate. I really wish they had a better location because they would be killing it in business. I almost feel sorry that more people dont know about this place. They need more people to try this food, you'd be amazed at what they can pull off.

1  Thank Onemindspinning
There are newer reviews for Raj's Rasoi Authentic Indian

Reviewed January 25, 2012

Raj has the best vegetarian indian food in town. We travel 20 miles for the delicious cuisine. God forbid you have to use the restroom though. Please clean your restroom!

1  Thank totalveg
Reviewed October 24, 2010

I go to Raj's at least a few times a month. They are great for ordering carry-out or dining in. During lunch, they have a buffet and a more formal atmosphere for dinner. It seems like a nice family run restaurant and the staff are really helpful if you aren't sure what to order. I would recommend going to the lunch buffet and trying several dishes. My favorites are the Vegetable Korma and Paneer Tikki Masala. Several of their dishes seem sweeter than other Indian places in town. Every dish I have tried has been delicious! They also have a nice website, where you can look at all of their dishes. I would recommend signing up for their email list (by the register). They send emails about special buffets they are having, usually on the weekends with extra dishes. The prices are also really reasonable ($8-10), especially for a good Indian meal in St. Louis. The proportions are also big. I always have enough for two meals. You have try it!!