“Always Excellent”

Cuisines: Thai
Jefferson City, Missouri
“Always Excellent”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

I live 2 hours away and make it a point to eat here every time I'm in the area. The food is always fresh and delicious. Unlike some Thai places I've been to, each dish has a very distinct flavor. I LOVE the Crying Tiger, Shrimp Sam Rot, and the Tom Ka Kai. I've never really had anything there I didn't really enjoy. Even the desserts are wonderful.

Visited March 2013

“Good”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

Went here for a business lunch, we were craving for some Asian food. Within thirty minutes we were in and out, very speedy service! I ordered Pad Thai with beef and my colleagues went for curries and clams. All dishes arrived within ten minutes and in reasonable portions. We really enjoyed the food as it was cooked very well.
Recommended!

• Visited March 2013
St. Louis
“Yum yum”
Reviewed March 10, 2013 via mobile

This was our second time eating here and we really enjoy it! The food is great and so is the service. Their pad Thai is awesome and so are their dumplings for an appetizer! I would recommend this place to anyone.

Kansas City, Missouri
“Good food, fast service, generous portions”
Reviewed January 15, 2013

I eat here every time I'm in the area. One of my favorites. I've never eaten in the restaurant so I can't comment on the overall service, but carryout orders are a snap, and the food is wonderful.

Visited January 2013
Saint Louis, Missouri
“YUM!”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

I love Thai Kitchen! The honey wings are cooked to perfection and so yummy. I am not a fan of spicy food so I stick to noodle dishes for the most part. Pad See Yu is my favorite and my kids love it too. The fried rice tastes great as well. The Ginger entree and the Broccoli entrees are close seconds to the noodles and rice. I am never disappointed.

• Visited January 2013