“OK Food - Thought it would be Better”
Review of Fuzzy's Taco Shop

Fuzzy's Taco Shop
Order Online
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed April 29, 2019

The place was crowded so Fuzzy's is a popular spot. I ordered online which made the process much easier. The brisket taco was good and so was the Oreo Churo dessert. But the chips and beef tacos were average at best. Nice staff inside. Very loud atmosphere even with only being in to pick up food.

Date of visit: April 2019
Lucia L, Public Relations Manager at Fuzzy's Taco Shop, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2019

Thank you for the honest review, Randal!! We are glad to hear how much you enjoyed the brisket tacos and the oreo churros!! We appreciate the feedback and we look forward to giving you a five-star visit next time!

Reviewed April 27, 2019 via mobile

I do not like waiting in line, nor busing my own table, yet every time I get the chance I keep comming back, that is how good the food is! Today tried the grilled shrimp salad, it was wonderful!
As were the spicy pork nachos,oh my just great! Warning portions are large, I love that, but stomach gets stretch marks. Staff very friendly . There are assist bars in the restrooms, you you can navigate a wheeichair on the inside but feel that is an area they could work on, but it's do able.

Date of visit: April 2019

Thanks for taking the time to write us this review! We're glad to hear how much you enjoyed your shrimp salad and the spicy pork nachos! We look forward to seeing you next time!

Reviewed April 9, 2019

Is it "AUTHENTIC" Mexican food? Not really. Is it TASTY Mexican food? Absolutely! I love their tacos and love the variety of sides offered! I also love their nachos. It's always so tough to figure out what I want to order because everything is so good. I NEVER eat in this particular restaurant though because it is always crowded and for some reason the noise level is OUT OF CONTROL. LOL. I don't fault those people having so much fun, but it's not the place for an introvert like me. Fortunately, Fuzzy's offers take out. When I am staying at the nearby Sheraton I walk on down to Fuzzy's and pick up my food (which is ALWAYS ready on time and waiting for me), then I take it back to my room and chow down! Yay for Fuzzy's!

Date of visit: January 2019
Lucia L, Public Relations Manager at Fuzzy's Taco Shop, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2019

Thank you for the Fuzzy's love, Anita! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review and are thrilled to hear you have a difficult time deciding what you order since you love the menu! We look forward to serving you again!

Reviewed March 7, 2019 via mobile

Very popular place with good food. Wish it had more flavor but it was certainly tasty and filling. My son enjoyed his meal more. He had a smothered burrito and I had the shrimp salad

Date of visit: March 2019
Lucia L, Public Relations Manager at Fuzzy's Taco Shop, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2019

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad to hear your son enjoyed his smothered burrito. We hope you give us another shot to show you a five-star dining experience!

Reviewed March 2, 2019

This place tries to be creative and different, but it's not that special. I should say that the tacos I had were very good. My wife's burrito was very blah, though, and the sides were nothing special. I was the only person at the table who liked the chips (for salsa). The drinks were probably the worst of all. The margaritas were basically all the same, but with a squirt of some flavoring to make them "different". Not good at all.

Date of visit: February 2019

Thank you for the feedback! We are saddened to hear you were disappointed with the margaritas and your wife's burrito. We hope that you will reconsider visiting us again for a five-star visit!