“Great Taco's !!!”

Fuzzy's Taco Shop
Order Online
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed October 24, 2018

Stopped in to Fuzzy's Taco Shop last Thursday while visiting St.Louis during Fall Break,and the food was excellent and fresh.I thought the prices were very reasonable,and the place had a nice atmosphere.Can't wait to return.

Date of visit: October 2018
Cass K, Public Relations Manager at Fuzzy's Taco Shop, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2018

Thanks so much for stopping by!! We're glad to hear how much you enjoyed your tacos as well as the fun atmosphere!! We can't wait to have you back to hang out the next time that you are in the area!

Reviewed October 12, 2018

The atmosphere was fun and even though it's more of a bar, it isn't noisy. The food was very good and the service was quick. Westport Plaza is a nice place for groups of women to go out at night and feel safe.

Date of visit: October 2018
Cass K, Public Relations Manager at Fuzzy's Taco Shop, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2018

Thanks so much, Kevin!! We're super excited to see how much you enjoyed the atmosphere!! We can't wait to have you back for another fun time and some more tacos!

Reviewed September 26, 2018

The atmosphere was nice. The food was just okay. It wasn't great or special. I was disappointed that the food didn't come with complimentary chips and salsa. I expect that when I eat at a restaurant that primarily serve food that we think of as Mexican food to give you complimentary chips and salsa. I ordered chips and salsa since it doesn't come with the meal. I was less than impressed. I haven't been back. If I don't get good chips and salsa I lose interest in Mexican types of food. Had I enjoyed the chips and salsa I would have returned. My tacos and other items were okay. I would rate it lower than average but I don't think it was poor. If the chips and salsa were good I would rate then higher.

Date of visit: October 2017

Thank you for the feedback!! We hate to hear that you were disappointed with the chips and salsa, and we will use this information to improve for next time!! We hope that you will reconsider visiting us again for a five star visit!

Reviewed September 11, 2018

A family favorite stop. Have loved everything i have tried. We are almost regulars here on Tuesdays (cheap tacos). Don't forget the app to earn rewards!

Date of visit: September 2018
Cass K, Public Relations Manager at Fuzzy's Taco Shop, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2018

Thanks so much for this awesome review, Michael!! We are honored to be a family favorite for you guys! We can't wait to see you next Tuesday for more of our favorite tacos!! See you soon!

Reviewed August 28, 2018 via mobile

Across between a bar and a mexican fast food. You place your order as you come in and they give you a buzzer when to pickup your food. We both got salads that were very good and less then 8bucks. They call themselves a bar with a taco problem. Was good food and a nice place for a quick bite and drinks. Kids are welcome also

Date of visit: August 2018

Hey, Gayle!! Thanks for taking the time to leave us this great feedback!! We love to hear that you enjoyed your salads and a few drinks!! We appreciate the positivity and we can't wait to have you back to hang out soon!