I've recently decided to switch to this hotel after staying at another company sponsored Hilton brand hotel in the area (which I would not recommend and have rated on TravelAdvisor recently). I am familiar with Homewood Suites and always enjoy my stays since the rooms are comfortable and very 'homelike' as well as quiet and well stocked with appliances that make my stays just a bit more pleasant than the usual hotel rooms. I would have to say this HS lived up to my expections with exactly what I expected. The front desk staff was extremely nice an accomodating, housekeeping was spotless and the breakfast/dinner staff were friendly and attentive. I drove so I didn't have to use the shuttle, but other business colleagues did use the service and had no complaints to speak of. I have no complaints to speak of and will stay here again (especially since I can walk to my company from this location). If you are looking for local places to eat I would recommend going to St. Charles, The Mills, or St. Charles Rock Road area since there is no lack of food. There is a Burger King and convenience store combo within walking distance and a Dave and Busters about 5-10 min walk down the road...otherwise use the shuttle to eat.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Homewood Suites St. Louis-Riverport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites St. Louis-Riverport Hotel Maryland Heights
- Homewood Suites Maryland Heights
- Homewood Maryland Heights
- Maryland Heights Homewood Suites
- Homewood Suites St. Louis-Riverport Saint Louis/Maryland Heights, MO