Homewood Suites St. Louis-Riverport
$102
$110
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $136/night.

$82
$76
$149
$127
Comfort Inn St Louis - Westport(Maryland Heights)(Great Value!)
$99
$85
ComfortInn
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $97/night.

La Quinta Inn & Suites St. Louis Westport(Maryland Heights)(Great Value!)
$99
$179
  • Pool
$119
  • Pool
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $148/night.

$137
$129
Hotwire.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $143/night.

All reviewsfull size refrigeratorburger kinghomewood suiteliving areahome away from homeshuttle driverbusiness tripbagelsclose to the airporthollywood casinost louisindoor poolgreat priceconcertamphitheaterdishwashercharles
Reviewed January 8, 2010

My husband and I stayed here for NYE 2009! Very pleased w/our room for the $139 rate.
Very clean large room w/excellent bedding,2 T.V.'s & a full kitchen. Friendly staff:)
Close to the casino w/shuttle service provided.I didn't wake early enough for the breakfast ...but husband said it was great. We will stay here again!

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank roadfan
Reviewed October 20, 2009

Stayed at this suite hotel for 3 nights with 2 friends. We had a 2 bedroom suite that was just perfect. Management even sent us fresh cookies and milk. Evening meals & drinks provided during the week and lots of varied breakfast selections each morning. Location is convient to airport and South County area where we visited family. Free wifi in rooms & a business center when need to print. We plan to stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled with friends
1  Thank DSLibrarian
Reviewed August 4, 2009

I stayed at HS from 7/26-8/1 on business. I will break my review into sections so you can read what applies to you:

LOCATION: It is really close to the airport. I called ahead of time to ask if the shuttle could be there at 4pm because my flight arrived at 3:30pm. I waited for about 30 minutes and called again. Apparently the front desk did not inform the shuttle driver so my full wait was 45 minutes. Normally I would have been irritated but the driver (Jackie) was so apologetic that I didn't pay it any mind. It wasn't her fault! The shuttle does not circle the airport like other hotels so my advice would be to call when you are en route to baggage claim or en route to ground transportation.

The hotel itself is in an industrial park so the only options in walking distance if you do not have a car is the gas station's convenient store and Burger King. If you do have a car, there is plenty within driving distance. The shuttle will also drive you within 7 miles (don't quote me) of wherever you need to go. I'll review that next.

SHUTTLE: Although the shuttle service was convenient since I did not rent a car, it is limited in where it will take you (understandably). Dave and Buster's is right down the street and both casinos (Harrahs and AmeriStar) as well as The Mills (the mall) are in shuttle range as well. The 'schedule' is a bit chaotic because some people actually schedule the shuttle and others just come down, grab the driver and ask them to take them different places. I think they should have some frequently traveled places on a schedule because the drivers often drop someone off to a destination, get back to the hotel and someone is waiting to go to the exact same place. Seems like a lot of driving and a waste of gas, but that's just my opinion. FYI: The shuttle does not go downtown so that will require a car or a cab. A tip is that you can catch the metrolink (train) from the airport and it will take you right downtown. BTW: Mario and James were my favorite drivers! Always greeted me by name or 'Hello Ma'am'!

HOTEL: The hotel is really nice. The lounge area is great for exactly that, lounging. Normally there are only people down there during breakfast and dinner but some will congregate on the sofas or chairs to watch tv, chat or read a book. There is also a really nice patio out back. The online pictures make it look a lot bigger than what it is, but it was perfect for me. I would sit out there and read a book and drink a glass of wine in the evenings. There is a basketball court (half court) but no one used it while I was there, nor the 2 gas grills that are available for use. The 'gym' is small. There's an elliptical, stationary bike, 2 treadmills (the first one needs some oil!) and a stand with some free weights. Surprisingly, I only had company in there one time and that was towards the end of my workout. I didn't use the pool and didn't lounge by it because it was really hot in the room. They offer breakfast and dinner Monday-Thursday. The food is ok but nothing to write home about. It is a nice feature to offer though. The staff who host are great also. The weekly menu is posted in your room so don't expect any variety. It's either eat what they have, order in or venture out. The wine/beer they offered was a bonus! :) BTW: Meg at the front desk was GREAT!

ROOM: The room was great. It was like staying in a friend's 1 bedroom apartment. There is a full sized refridgerator, sink, dish washer, microwave and 2 burner stove. I didn't use the stove but did have the shuttle take me to Wal-Mart where I bought some frozen grilled chicken strips. The hotel offers a salad bar every evening so I used the strips to supplement the salad if I didn't want to order in or go out for dinner. Housekeeping started out great and kind of slacked off towards the end of my stay. Every time you saw someone in the hall, they were quick to greet you though.

I have no traveler tips or anything since unfortunately I did not rent a car. I would definitely stay at this hotel again but would not rely on the shuttle as my only means for transportation UNLESS you are the type of person who just wants to stay in the hotel.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank Bmorechick
Reviewed June 24, 2009

If you're in St. Charles/Bridgeton area of St. Louis and are looking for a good hotel to stay at, I highly recommend this place. It was about 10-12 minutes from most of the businesses in the area, a few blocks down the road from Harrah's, and close to a few restaurants in the immediate area. Complimentary breakfast was decent, nothing to get excited about, but was good enough to get the day started. The service level however, from the front desk to the breakfast area and room attendants was phenomenal. I had a few problems with my key cards and they were fixed immediately. I had a problem with my bill and no arguments about it, they fixed the discrepancy and gave me a new copy.

Overall, if you are going to be traveling for at least a week and need a place to stay, this is a great place.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank SliderNC
Reviewed May 14, 2009

This was a very clean and comfortable hotel. We stayed in the studio suite with the full Kitchen, large 32 inch flat screen, king bed and sofa sleeper. The room was large, the white sheets were very white and very clean.

The hot breakfast buffet was great. You could make your own waffles or the friendly folks working the area will make them for you. The food was fresh and there was plenty of variety. We paid 89.00 for the night. The meal we ate at the buffet would cost about $20 at a local restaurant. How do they make any money from this place???

There is plenty to do in the area. There are 2 casinos, nearby Historic St. Charles, shopping, local brewery, plenty of places to eat and shop.

They have guest key entry security., the area is well lit and the hotel staff is very friendly.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled as a couple