“More than we ever expected”

Homewood Suites St. Louis-Riverport
Ranked #11 of 18 Hotels in Maryland Heights
Reviewed April 24, 2013

This was my first experience with a Homewood Suites. I didn't even know they existed until they called somewhere that was booked and they suggested this location. I was pleasantly surprised when I arrived to check in. For the price that I paid I wasn't really expecting too much more that a clean room with a bed and a television. When we walked in there pretty much a full kitchen complete with a stove, fridge, and even silverware and dishes. The room included a table and separate sleeping ans living areas. The bathroom was nice as well and the bed was really comfortable. Overall I would stay at this location again and recommend it to friends and possibly give other Homewood Suites locations a try.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

Hotel staff are amazing and always helpful! We always have a great time when we stay. The shuttle is awesome! It takes you within a 5 mile radius so Cabela's, St. Charles riverfront and the Casinos are close. Rooms are BIG and bed are comfy.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

The room layout was great, it felt like an apartment. The full size refrigerator was a definite plus. The bed was comfortable and there were lots of pillows. Check in and out took less than three minutes both times. I like the fact that the sink with mirrors and blow dryer is completely separate from the toilet and shower. We would definitely stay here again or would try another Homewood Suites in a different town or state.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I stayed at this Hilton hotel at the end of March to go see my daughter. The service that I received was outstanding!!!!!!!!!! I property was beautiful!!!!!! I will stay there again with I go visit my daughter again. When I talked with Megan (FOM) when I checked out she had the biggest smile on her face to hear that I really enjoyed my time with them after my bad experience at the Hampton Inn in West Covina. I would recommend this property to everyone I meet that is traveling to St. Loius. Thanks Homewood Suite staff and Hilton.

Michael Price

Room Tip: Enjoy the excellent staff members at this Hilton (Homewood Suites)
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 2, 2013

I stayed for 6 weeks and the staff was wonderful. The house keepers were excellent and took great care of the room. The front desk staff was friendly, funny, and helpful. I only had breakfast twice and upper once but it was hot and good. It was an extremely nice stay for such a long period and the pillows were excellent.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 27, 2013

Breakfast was terriffic - rooms quiet - great price - enjoyed overall stay. Needed to use the sofa bed and it was not made. No sheets in room - called front desk and they brought all needed items right away. Would have been even better had they sent houekeeping to the room to make the bed for me! Only 1 problem - Pool needed attention (cloudy)

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 24, 2013

On business and did not get to use all the amenities. The room was fantastic, and when you walk in your room you always smell this fresh clean sent. If you eat and drink at the get together each night after 5pm, and have the free complementary hot breakfast (buffet style); this ends up being a incredible value. the staff is cheerfull and helpfull and the food is pretty good. i would highly recommend this if you are staying in the area.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Maryland Heights
Homewood Suites by Hilton St. Louis Westport
Homewood Suites by Hilton St. Lo...
#3 of 18 in Maryland Heights
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham St. Louis Westport Plaza
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham St. L...
#2 of 18 in Maryland Heights
Homewood Suites St. Louis - Galleria
Homewood Suites St. Louis - Gall...
#1 of 2 in Richmond Heights
Holiday Inn Express Riverport St. Louis
Holiday Inn Express Riverport St...
#16 of 18 in Maryland Heights
Sonesta ES Suites St. Louis - Westport
Embassy Suites by Hilton St. Louis Airport

Been to Homewood Suites St. Louis-Riverport? Share your experiences!