“Not my kind of pizza”

Dining options: Delivery
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not my kind of pizza”
Reviewed July 28, 2012 via mobile

We've never had Imo's and on our first trip to St Louis we wanted to try it since we were told it's "St Louis" style. It was inexpensive, and I'm glad. I did not like it at all. It could be the marinara ... I thought it was too sweet. Also, I love thin crust, but this was ridiculous.

In any case, the hubby and kids all seemed to love it ... Different strikes for different folks :)

Indianapolis, Indiana
“YUM YUM”
Reviewed July 10, 2012

We never miss a delivery from Imo's Pizza. Awesome pizza great prices. Toasted ravoli - awesome all around!!!

Visited July 2012
Grand Prairie, Texas, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Pizza was ok”
Reviewed May 17, 2012

Locals rave about this pizza, but it was just OK to me.

Visited May 2012
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Try Pi instead”
Reviewed April 10, 2012

We ordered two large pizzas for a get together with another couple who were in town for the day. They had heard great things about Imo's so we figured it would be a no brainer. We chose one regular crust pizza with hamburger and bacon and one thick crust pizza with onions and mushrooms. I served the pizza to our guests and my girlfriend took a bite only to say "YUCK!" "IT ISN"T COOKED ALL OF THE WAY!" I looked at the bottom and she was right, it was still doughy. I had to preheat the oven to cook it the rest of the way! This truly ruined our evening, I mean we still enjoyed the company, but NOT the meal! My husband said he thought they must have changed their recipes because his was "not very good" according to him.

I wish I would have taken a photo to help you decide.

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank saharadweller
New Salisbury, Indiana
“Best Pizza in St Louis”
Reviewed April 3, 2012

This is a wonderful square, flat crust pizza with a terric provell cheese. It melts so well and creamy. It could make card board taste good.

• Visited March 2012