“Always fun”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed December 9, 2012

This place is like a Chucky Cheese for adults. I love hanging here if I want good food and video games.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

a lot of options on the menu to meet everyone's needs, friendly service and good value. In an area that does not have a lot of food options this place meets a need.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

We rented a semi-private area in D&B to host a family event. The cost to rent the space was $25 per hour, and well worth it. We had an awesome server, Josh, who was assigned to only our group. We initially rented the space for 4 hours, thinking that would be plenty, but ended up extending it 2 more hours because everyone was having so much fun. I definitely think it was worth the cost to have a place for us to go back to when we weren't playing games. We also had 2 pool tables and a shuffleboard table for our use only. The adults liked the pool table, and the kids loved the shuffleboard table, probably saved their parents some money by cutting down on the amount of time they spent in the game area. Josh did a great job of making sure everyone had what they needed throughout the 6 hours we were there, and was super attentive - he noticed that my husband and I hadn't eaten yet several hours into our party and made a point to ask if he could get us anything. He was also very gracious about us keeping the room (and him) for 2 hours longer than planned. Had he not been such a great host and taken such good care of all of us, I doubt we would have bothered to extend the room rental time. Shockley, the event manager that day, was also great. He checked on us many times to make sure we were ok, and was very accomodative when we asked if we could keep the room for longer. This was a stress-free event for myself as the coordinator of the party. There was $500 revenue minimum for renting the room for 4 hours. I was a bit worried we wouldn't reach that, but apparently we did pretty early in our visit. The room rental cost, game cards, and food and beverages count toward the minimum. When I asked Shockley if we had to increase the revenue minimum to keep the room longer, he said no, not to worry about it. I'm not sure if it's because we already spent enough for whatever their 6 hour revenue minimum is or if they were just that easy going, but I'll assume it was the latter. Also, they do allow people to run separate checks and Josh did a great job of keeping everything straight, even though people were in and out and never sitting in the same place. I never did get around to eating much, so all I can say is that the appetizers that I tasted (nachos and pretzel wrapped hot dogs) were good, and I heard that the brownie sundae was amazing. I ordered a bottle of wine, and I think the cost was reasonable at $22. The rest of the food and single drinks seemed to be in line with most chain restaurants in terms of cost. We were there from 11am to 5pm on a Sunday, and the game area was busy, but not bad. All in all, we couldn't have had a better experience, and will definitely use D&B for events like this in the future.

Reviewed September 28, 2012

For the kid in all of us. I love video games... that aren't in my house. Food is good, service is excellant, and the games are great. I can always expect the old classic ticket games and some of the shooters and still get all the new fangled games coming out daily.

Reviewed September 16, 2012

Way bigger then i thought. The only complaint i have is; when we walked in it was very confusing, we have never been here and there wasn't anyone around to help. Once we sat down and ate there are no complaints there very good and the drinks were great and perfect prices. When we went to cash in our tickets there weren't prices on anything and it was cray but in all very fun and worth it.