“Wonderful local Mexican restaurant” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Chihuahua's Mexican

Chihuahua's Mexican
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Atlanta
“Wonderful local Mexican restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2014

It is hidden in a shopping center, but is worth looking for. Menu and service are excellent and food delicious.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank love2gonyc

Lake Saint Louis, Missouri
“Great lunch, fast service, good prices”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2014

Stopped in for lunch with some folks from work and had the food hot and fresh in no time at all. Excellent chips and salsa. The Queso Dip was good too. I had the Enchilada Mole which was particularly tasty. Too bad we had to get back to the office or we'd have had to make time for their margaritas.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Gene B
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Gone Down Hill”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2014

I loved Chihuahua's when they first opened and the owner was there to oversee. Over the years it has gone down hill with service and the quality of food. I kept going back after a few months following a bad meal hoping to find an improvement. My last visit there was about 9 months ago. I arrived early, around 4:30. There were only a couple of bar customers. I sat at the bar and was completely ignored while the bartender and staff conversed in Spanish. I finally had to call the bartender over to order a drink and ask for a menu. When he finally came back to ask for my order, I stated that I wanted to order some food to go. I asked what he like the best on the menu, I want something a little different and more traditional to Mexico. I was shocked at his reply, "I don't like any of the food here, I wouldn't eat anything here" I should have just left but I did order something to go, and he was right, the food is horrible.

• Visited July 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Saint Charles, Missouri
“Sorry, No Service For You”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2014

Chihuahua's Mexican Restaurant is quite possibly the worst dining establishment I've ever experienced! I can't tell you much about the quality of their food because we never got a chance to order. We were seated and waited 15 minutes and finally decided we would not be served so we left. I cannot recommend this restaurant!

• Visited February 2013
Creve Coeur, Missouri
“Chihuahua's offers decent Mexican food, frequent coupons”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2013

We stop by Chihuahua's now and then for Mexican food. The restaurant is in a strip mall at the corner of McKelvey/Bennington and Dorsett Road on the south side of Dorsett.

The food is always decent and they offer a good variety of steak, chicken, chorizo, pork, and carne asada options.

Nothing here is too flavorful and the service can be meh, but it is always dependable for a good, quick meal. The salsa is homemade but seems to change every time we are in there (much like the frequent decor changes).

They send out coupons frequently in the Maryland Heights mailers and those are pretty good deals, so we keep them handy...

• Visited November 2013