“Great Burger”
Review of It's a Better Burger - CLOSED

It's a Better Burger
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Ate at the Dorsett location Saturday 25MAY13...Clean restaurant,attentive staff,excellent burger. We were not sure what to expect. Took advice of "word of mouth" advertising. Pleasant surprise. I had the Guacamole Club , wife had Bleu Cheese Burger. We also ordered fries and onion rings. Both of us opted for single patty and it was plenty of food to satisfy our appetites. No problem recommending this establishment and will most likely return for another selection.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

We have been to the new location on Dorsett Road three timesl It's the best burger (for the price). Restaurant is clean, staff is friendly and the burgers are great! Enjoy!

Reviewed November 23, 2012

I have been to the other two locations of It's A Better Burger and this one has the same menu as the other two but a slightly nice decor. They feature thick burgers as well as Thin Patty burgers (similar to Carl's but with a unique seasoning). Any of the burgers can be prepared as a gourmet burger (my favorite is currently the "Chipolte Mayo Burger". Something new at this location is that they asked me how I wanted my burger. I went with Medium and got a nice amount of pink. Haystack onions (similar to onion staws) are delicious. The vanilla shake was great but I'd appreciate it being served in something other than a styrofoam cup. Still, given the price of the meal and the amount and quantity of the food, a great value.