“Great sushi at affordable prices ”
Review of Sushi Ai

Sushi Ai
Cuisines: Japanese
Description: Sushi Ai has several locations in the greater St. Louis area and one coming in O'Fallon, IL. The offering is full line Japanese with an all-you-can-eat sushi option for lunch ($12.99) anddinner ($17.99). Some kitchen items are included in the all-you-can-eat. The Maryland Heights (MO) location was the one I visited. Great sushi value.
Reviewed November 9, 2016 via mobile

Beautiful food. Good service. Sushi very good. Prices very reasonable. Building and interior are definitely not fancy.

Date of visit: November 2016

Reviewed October 17, 2016

My grandson loves sushi. He has been to many sushi bars and he himself rates this a 10. I am not into sushi, but they do offer other really tasty options. We both enjoyed our meals and the price was very reasonable. Nice and clean.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed September 3, 2016

The last time we were there our food sat in the window while our waitress sat on the floor with her face in her cell phone! The sushi is okay.

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed August 4, 2016 via mobile

At first view, SushiAi looks like a small unpretentious strip mall restaurant. Not so, upon entering we were swept up with welcoming hostess and extremely attentative waitress. Appetizers consisted of vegetable tempura and blackened tuna. Both were ample portions with a quality second to none. We each chose a white wine which filled the goblet at least halfway and swirlled in the chilled glass. Entree was sashimi that accompanied miso soup and salad. Absolutrly one of our best experiences for a Tuesday night, or any night that will most assuredly br repeated.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed July 16, 2016

I have an above average palate, you could say I am a charcoal filter of cuisine. Ok enough about myself more about the staff who are excellent. Ok more about me I adore their eel sushi, pot stickers, and Miso soup. It is in my opinion Maryland Heights best restaurant.

Date of visit: June 2016