“terrific all you can eat lunch”
Review of Sushi Ai

Sushi Ai
Cuisines: Japanese
Description: Sushi Ai has several locations in the greater St. Louis area and one coming in O'Fallon, IL. The offering is full line Japanese with an all-you-can-eat sushi option for lunch ($12.99) anddinner ($17.99). Some kitchen items are included in the all-you-can-eat. The Maryland Heights (MO) location was the one I visited. Great sushi value.
Reviewed February 26, 2013

I went with some co-workers for all-you-can-eat lunch and it was a great visit. The restaurant is bigger than it looks like, and filled up quickly. Best item I tried... honey rolls! I can't wait to go back and grab up a few more of those. The avocado and spicy crab rolls were also very good.

Is this the best sushi you'll ever have? The honey rolls might be. :)
It's delicious and an affordable way to enjoy yummy sushi.
Going back soon.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

Have visited this sushi joint twice and was satisfied both times. Once it was quiet and another it was a full house. Both times I was satisfied with both the sushi and sashimi.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

Always full when we leave there.
Very good food.
Lots of coupons available.
Kids love the selection.

Only bad is sometime the fresh sushi is not top quality, tuna and salmon.

1  Thank bobbassen
Reviewed September 18, 2012

Of course there are much more expensive and possibly better (I don't know, bc I always eat here) sushi places, but this is where I always go for my sushi fix!! This little place has super friendly staff, the perfect menu and FABULOUS prices !! Granted, it's a little further than I like to go, but it's well worth it. All you can eat with a drink for $25????? Can't beat that!! A+++++!!!

1  Thank tamrakmc30
Reviewed August 28, 2012 via mobile

Cheap all you can eat dinner-$19.99. It might not be the very best sushi you'll ever have, buy totally worth it. The severs are always nice and ready to give you more food. They have yummy appetizers that are also all you can eat.(highly recommend the chicken skewers) I have only had the all you can eat stuff so I can't say anything about the other menu items, but I'm sure they are good too.
Tip: The website always has coupons. Just google Sushi Ai and you'll find it.

1  Thank Beebopabby