Open today: 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Best wine in the Midwest!!

The best wines we have ever had in Missouri, Iowa, California, or any where else! The venue is... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
DAVE S
via mobile
Amazing wine

Whenever we come to this party of Missouri, a trip to this winery is a must stop. The owners and... read more

Reviewed August 18, 2020
DAVE S
via mobile

All reviews lonnie midwest venue wines winery
Selected filters
Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

I had reviewed The Holy Grail Winery a couple of years ago and rated it very good. It has changed locations and we went to their new location yesterday for the first time and felt I should give a new review.The new building is awesome just like their wine. My husband and I wanted to purchase a bottle of their ice wine for our upcoming anniversary and loved the chocolate port so much, bought a bottle of that also. We highly recommend Holy Grail Winery. We think it is one of the best!

Date of experience: August 2018
1  Thank uniquegirl
Sharon S, Owner at Holy Grail Winery, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2019

Thank you, really appreciate you taking the time out to write a review! I apologize for not replying sooner! Really appreciate you and your husband coming out to visit us! Hope to see you both again! Cheers!