Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Great wine great venue great owners

This winery was the main reason for our trip from Iowa to the area! This is the third straight year... read more

Reviewed July 21, 2019
David S
via mobile
Fantastic Father's Day

We had a wonderful, relaxing Father's Day at the Holy Grail Winery. The wines were excellent and... read more

Reviewed June 18, 2019
Onelovemlb
Saint Charles, Missouri

All reviews wine maker great wine rice wine sharon venture stars owner winery wines
Selected filters
Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

I had reviewed The Holy Grail Winery a couple of years ago and rated it very good. It has changed locations and we went to their new location yesterday for the first time and felt I should give a new review.The new building is awesome just like their wine. My husband and I wanted to purchase a bottle of their ice wine for our upcoming anniversary and loved the chocolate port so much, bought a bottle of that also. We highly recommend Holy Grail Winery. We think it is one of the best!

Date of experience: August 2018
1  Thank uniquegirl
Sharon S, Owner at Holy Grail Winery, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2019

Thank you, really appreciate you taking the time out to write a review! I apologize for not replying sooner! Really appreciate you and your husband coming out to visit us! Hope to see you both again! Cheers!