Cape Town Marriott Hotel Crystal Towers
Century City Hotel(Century City)(Great Value!)
$136
$129
  • Restaurant
Colosseum Luxury Hotel(Century City)(Great Value!)
$132
$117
Priceline
Island Club Hotel & Apartments(Century City)(Great Value!)
$118
$74
  • Pool
StayEasy Century City(Milnerton)(Great Value!)
$92
SA Hotels
  • Breakfast included
SUN1 Milnerton(Milnerton)
$42
Lagoon Beach Hotel & Spa(Milnerton)(Great Value!)
$70
$67
  • Breakfast included
$111
$48
  • Restaurant
Bliss Boutique Hotel(Bloubergstrand)(Great Value!)
$88
$61
Agoda.com
Protea Hotel Cape Town Mowbray(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
$136
All reviewscrystal towerstable mountaincape townvalet parkingafrican pridemood lightingsushifree shuttlemodern luxurypurple lightingcanal walkbreakfast buffetknife restaurantstar servicean amazing experienceexcellent hotelconference facilities
Reviewed May 27, 2013

We loved the hotel!!, Treat like royalty. We were upgrated to a bigger room, with the most beautiful view of Table mountain, the bathroom spacious. Attention to the finest details. all around the atmosphere of the hotel is warm and welcoming!!! staff friendly and service some of the best!!! Crystal Towers class of its own!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
ProteaHotels, General Manager at Cape Town Marriott Hotel Crystal Towers, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2013

Dear JacquesM156

Your review has certainly made my day and a score of ‘5 out of 5’ is what we strive to achieve for every GUEST.

Service excellence is what we are about and treating our GUESTS like “royalty” is our passion. I am so honoured to have such an amazing TEAM and I will be pleased to share your comments with them.

Table Mountain must be one of the most breath taking views to wake up to and, due to our unique location; many of our rooms offer that luxury.

Thank you for your lovely review and appreciation of our attention to detail.

I look forward to your next visit so you can ‘Live the Crystal Life’ once again.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

Unfortunately what started out as "okay" turned terrible as my watch and my friends blouse were stolen from our rooms. I understand that I should have used the in room safe, however, even if I leave it in the room, it is not an invitation for someone to take it. Although the management/security responded by taking a polygraph of the employees, it appeared that the questions asked were easy to answer (truthfully or not) and it was staged to "protect the hotel."

Beyond this, we found the room to be uncomfortable for two people sharing a room since the shower/sink does not close off to provide privacy. The outlay of the room was not comfortable or easy to navigate - chairs at the foot of the bed in front of the window. Hard to explain but harder to navigate.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
ProteaHotels, General Manager at Cape Town Marriott Hotel Crystal Towers, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2013

Dear mikni2wri

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor.

I am truly sorry for your experience whilst staying at our hotel. I would like to stress the fact that the safety of GUESTS and their valuables is extremely important to me and all STAFF.

We have standard procedures in place in the event that something goes missing from a GUEST’s room so that we are able to identify what happened. These procedures include retrieving data from the electronic door lock system, viewing hotel cameras, questioning STAFF and conducting a polygraph examination if need be.

Although your items were not located, I can assure you that all procedures were strictly followed and that the polygraph tests were handled by an independent company.

Please contact me directly if you have any further concerns at gm@crystaltowershotel.com.

On behalf of the TEAM please accept our sincere apologies for your disappointment.

Reviewed May 21, 2013 via mobile

African Pride Crystal Towers hotel is one of the best establishment in the Protea Hotels Group's AP brand offering Spacious and elegantly appointed rooms. The restaurant and bar provide ambience for both business and leisure with the bar area also offering privacy when needed. High service levels all round and ever attentive staff makes this one of the best hotels around. World class!

• Stayed: May 2013
ProteaHotels, General Manager at Cape Town Marriott Hotel Crystal Towers, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2013

Dear Tebogo K

Thank you for writing a review that resembles the elegance and comfort that we strive to provide for all GUESTS staying at African Pride Crystal Towers Hotel & Spa.

Your 5 out of 5 score is appreciated and assures us that we are on track with achieving excellence in all areas. GUEST comfort is vital and I am delighted that you found the rooms to be well-appointed and spacious.

Our passionate TEAM is at the core of the hotel and service excellence is their goal; always aiming to go the extra mile to exceed GUESTS’ expectations. It is humbling to hear of the incredible experience you had with us and I will certainly be commending the TEAM no their efforts.

We look forward to hosting you again so you can experience the world-class service you so enjoyed.

Reviewed May 11, 2013

Love the hotel, love the decor, love the look, LOVE THE VIEW!!!

My room was on the fifth floor overlooking the beautiful Table Mountain and the city. The rooms, although very bare is extremely stylish and warm with brilliant mood lighting from the ceiling to the bed!
The open bathroom is a masterpiece with the freestanding bath and round shower. Only negative was that the shower was blocked and while I was still sleeping in the morning, a cleaner entered the room when I didn't answer the door. But having worked in the hospitality industry for the past 10 years, I can live with this and know that these things happen and its not a train smash.
And the last negative is that I only arrived at 21:30 and could not enjoy the amazing pool! So I have to return some day to swim in the air!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
ProteaHotels, General Manager at Cape Town Marriott Hotel Crystal Towers, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2013

Dear CountryFoodieTravel

It was great to host you at African Pride Crystal Towers Hotel & Spa and I love the ‘5 out of 5’ rating you gave us.

The enthusiasm you put it to the wording of your review resonates with the environment we strive to create every day. Our modern touch separates us from the crowd and I am so happy you enjoyed the magenta mood lighting in your room.

I do apologise that your shower was not working and that you were disturbed in the morning. I have spoken with the TEAM and I am confident that this has been rectified.

The pool is a unique feature and being suspended in the air whilst viewing Table Mountain is truly and experience not to be missed. I look forward to your next visit and you can enjoy the pool then.

Reviewed May 2, 2013

I arrived with high expectations after reading so many good reviews. Unfortunately the service was impersonal. I arrived 5 minutes late only to be greeted by a stern face telling us that our massage will be shorter as a result of our bad behavior. Being overly aware of each precious minute slipping through our fingers we changed and completed the form in super speed. Nonetheless we only had time for a 30 instead of 60 minute massage which we paid for. The therapist than had enough time to explain why I needed to buy a variety of detoxification and cleansing products after the massage. This time could have been used much more effectively by doing what I paid for - giving me a massage. The final straw - the added benefit of the detox is that you loose up to 2kg! At 45kg I really do not see this as a major selling point! However, the therapy rooms were really nice and create a relaxing atmosphere. The quality of the massage was good, but maybe this was only due to the short time it was maintained for. The sauna was not working and I had to pay for parking. This is definitely not a spa that will see me again!

Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
ProteaHotels, General Manager at Cape Town Marriott Hotel Crystal Towers, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2013

Dear swartblommetjie

We are truly sorry to hear about your disappointing experience at Life Day Spa, as it is our aim is to provide each GUEST with the Ultimate Spa Experience.

We are a relatively busy spa and have to keep to our time allocation quite firmly ensuring that we do not jeopardise the treatment time of any of our other GUESTS. We do understand that sometimes unforeseen circumstances happen and if we can accommodate GUESTS we will of course do so - there are sadly a few occasions that we just don’t have the flexibility to do this.

As a policy, most treatments have some extra time, in addition to the advertised treatment time, to provide our GUESTS with a little quiet time with a glass of flavoured water or tea. With this being said, it is also our professional responsibility to recommend a homecare regime so that benefits of the treatment can be extended beyond the treatment room.

I hope that we are given the opportunity to welcome you back again and we would love to be able to discuss this directly with you. Please contact lee@lifedayspact.co.za to express your concerns and feedback.