“"We Will Come Back"”

Comfort Inn Marshall Station
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Marshall
Reviewed September 23, 2013

We spend two nights in Marshall, MO and even though it is about the only place in Marshall to stay, it is a good place to stay. The rooms were clean, had a pool and the breakfast was decent.
There were a couple of good restaurants, very close and a night area within the hotel to sit and visit.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Gracie B, General Manager at Comfort Inn Marshall Station, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2013

Dear Tammy:
Thank you so much for staying at our hotel. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay and that you will be returning in the future. We strive to make each guest experience a memoriable one. I am so glad that you were able to have a good visiting experience within the hotel and restruants within walking distance. We will be looking forward to having you stay with again. Again thank you for your praise.

Gracie Bouws

Reviewed August 26, 2013

We had a great stay! A very nice and well kept hotel. Destiny checked us in and offered us free cookies. Very, very quiet! We stayed on the third floor right next to the stairs and did not hear a single thing. This is the first hotel I have ever stayed at where there is still steaming hot water at 10 pm at night. We stayed on Friday night, August 23. The breakfast attendant on Saturday morning was very kind and helpful. The owner should be very proud of the workers, they take pride in their jobs. I'm so glad we found this little gem! There is no doubt that we will be back to this hotel in the future!!!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mark641
Gracie B, General Manager at Comfort Inn Marshall Station, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2013

Dear Mark: Thank you for your wonderful words of praise. We strive to make the guest experience a memorable one. I will make sure to have the staff reads your comments. That way they now they made a difference and are doing a great job.....I am very proud of my staff. Thank you again
Gracie Bouws GM

Reviewed July 20, 2013

Every fourth of July my family descends on Slater Mo to celebrate. We always stay at this Comfort Inn. We've been doing this for years. Never has there been a disappointing experience. Their service is prompt and courteous. You will be glad you stayed here. The owners are proud of this establishment and it shows.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank pgk60
Gracie B, General Manager at Comfort Inn Marshall Station, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2013

Thank you so very much for your kind words. We strive to make the guest experience a satisfying one. We appreciate your patronage through the years as well. Hope to see you again next year.

Reviewed July 20, 2013

Was in the area and stayed for two nights.
Wonderful place, very new, clean, rooms are generous and the staff was outstanding.
Nice breakfast included.
I will seek this place out any time in the area.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business

We are so glad that you stayed at our hotel. Your kind words means so much to me and the staff. We look forward to serving you again real soon. You are appreciated.
Thank you.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

We have stayed at the "other hotel" in Marshall, and so worth the extra $20. Great breakfast, awesome pool, and tasty breakfast. Rooms are roomy, comfortable, and inviting. The decor of lobby is great. We hung out in breakfast area while our kids swam and had a terrific time. Hotel staff was also very helpful and polite. Nothing bad to say.

Room Tip: Can't imagine a bad room in this place :)
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Gracie B, General Manager at Comfort Inn Marshall Station, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2013

Thank you so much for your wonderfull review. It makes me so proud of my staff to hear a guest praise them. We strive to make the guest experience a memorable one. We appreciate you staying with and hope to see you again real soon.
Gracie Bouws-General Manager

Reviewed April 16, 2013 via mobile

When I arrived, the young gal behind the desk was less than eager to help out. I believe myself and the other Guests interrupted her social time.
Other than the incident at the front desk, the room was clean and decent. The breakfast area was well stocked, but needed more light as you could barely see what you're getting. Overall this was a nice hotel and I would stay again.

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank Jbailiff
Reviewed April 15, 2013

I was in town on business for 3 nights (stayed 4 in all) to do shift work which included leaving the hotel at 3:30am for the first shift. My motto is, "It can't hurt to ask", so even though I have had negative responses when I requested a hot breakfast item and expected the same from the C.I. staff, I inquired about getting breakfast BEFORE I left. To my surprise, the nice girl at the front desk asked what I would like to have, at which point I said scrambled eggs, and she obliged! They were delicious, BTW and my staff and I were given to go bags with dry items too. When we returned at 7:30am, Ena in the breakfast area was more than gracious to see that we had what we needed and was delightful in her servicing the area.
The manager, Gracie went out of her way to return an item that I left behind and I so appreciated that.
We were running in and out at all hours of the day/night and the front desk people were always nice/good. So were the freshly baked cookies which were always available!
The room was perfect in every way. Kudos to housekeeping also.
I will definitely stay in this hotel if I am anywhere near the area and need an overnight stay.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Fran N

Been to Comfort Inn Marshall Station? Share your experiences!