“Fair, more bar food.”

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Fair, more bar food.”
Reviewed July 16, 2014

Average from start to finish. Took my neice to lunch, service average, not a very exciting menu and the meal was overall a disappointment. Would not recommend for a visit to St. Louis when we do have so many excellent privately owned restaurants in St. Louis. My niece felt exactly the same way, she was more disappointed that I.

Visited April 2014

19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Funky Space, Excellent Food”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Great decor, swings at the bar, and delicious food. I love Boogaloo, and it's one a of a kind. The drink selection is fantastic, and the food is delightful. Great for a girls night out - I will definitely be stopping here the next time I'm in town.

Visited June 2013
Saint Louis, Missouri
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“New Orleans Style In Missouri!”
Reviewed February 8, 2014

Delicious food! Great gumbo! Atmosphere was quaint and cozy. Swings for bar stools :) Cool downtown district with a lot of unique places. I am from New Orleans and this is GOOD FOOD!

Visited October 2013