“welcomed sight”

Ranked #29 of 36 Restaurants in Maplewood
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Takeout
Reviewed January 23, 2012

my niece is in the hospital and wanted a shake and chicken strips. The staff was very friendly and food was great, my niece ate everything

Reviewed January 19, 2012

Always good and the shakes are the best. So many flavors.

Reviewed November 16, 2011

Great value, tasty burgers, shakes are good, but a little sweet for me (though I always get one anyway...). The real can't miss is the chili. For many years I thought I wouldn't like S'nS chili and never tried it. What a fool I was. After my first spoonful, all I could do was mourn the lost years...all those late-night visits when I was content to enjoy a Steakburger and fries. I never knew what I was missing.