“Delicious gyro salad”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 29, 2014

I had the Gyro Salad and tea. It was delicious and good size. The waitress, Sherley, was friendly and answered a couple of my questions. Price with tea was $13.46.

In addition to on-street parking, the shopping center across Manchester on the south has a section with a sign for Michael's. That is convenient.

Reviewed June 27, 2014

We've made it a point to come back to Michaels each time we come to the Lou. Excellent service, fair prices and good food. Greek themed and Greek flavor. Worth a visit.

1  Thank wetnorthwest
Reviewed May 28, 2014

We were looking for some place to eat lunch while in the area and since we don't eat fast food, options were limited. We drove by Michael's, saw people eating outside on the patio, and thought we'd try it.

Wow were we surprised! The menu is pretty extensive, and features many Greek as well as American dishes. I had the Gyro salad and it was incredible. My husband had a grilled chicken sandwich with fries and slaw and he loved it. Service was great, and despite it being a busy Saturday, we didn't have to wait for anything.

As previous posters have said, the decor leaves a little to be desired; it's kind of dark inside and in my opinion, needs a bit of an update. But don't let that sway you, the food is really that good!

If we are ever in the area again, you can bet we will go back to Michael's.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

One of my favorite bar n grills period. Totally addicted to their salads! I have never had a bad meal from Michael's. I have been going since highschool and have always loved it. I usually go for dine in on my birthday, the family meets up and we celebrate. LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PLACE. Bonus- they do take out, so if you aren't up for a dine in experience you can call ahead, walk in, grab your food and head home to enjoy from the comforts of your couch. It's hard to pick a favorite dinner, it just depends on my mood. You can get typical BAR food, wings, burgers.... etc or delicious greek entrees. Just typing this makes me want to call in an order. I can already taste the wings............

Reviewed September 28, 2013

We love this place! It is nothing impressive from the outside and it is in a commercial location nestled next to a used car lot. The inside is vintage old bar and grill with exposed brick and lots of wood.

Get by the location and the decor, because the Greek food is awesome. The Lamb shank is tender and enormous. Salads, kabobs, and gyros all were very good as we shared around our table. Burgers looked great served with huge steak fries.

Service was fast and efficient. We will be back!