“Great Liver and Onions”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 31, 2013

Yes, I did! I had liver and onions and they were incredible. I dont remember a time when I have ever ordered them, but, I did, and I didnt regret it. They were very busy, but we were in and out without a problem. Parking is a bit inconvenient but the food makes it worth battling the traffic to get to the restaurant.

Reviewed December 28, 2012 via mobile

Love this place! I've never had a bad meal here and always look forward to dinner at Michael's. last night was no exception. It was noisy as usual but that's okay. We were seated in the bar area near the door. Every time the door opened, sub 30 degree air rushed in straight to our table. It was very uncomfortable. Unfortunately, there was no other seating available. They do have somewhat of a protected entryway, but it offered very little protection last night. A half-wall to shield the tables nearest the door would be great, a portable space heater even better! We found that we were dining in our coats and scarves just to stay comfortable. That's no fun. As usual the food didn't disappoint. Delicious! Our waitress was speedy, efficient, and friendly, as usual. It's always like coming home when we dine here. Despite the cold seating it was totally worth it. Add Michael's to your list for good food!

Reviewed December 18, 2012

This is a good restaurant for couples or families. The food is good, staff is friendly, and it is easy to get to, just a short distance from I-64.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

They have the best gyro's, best wings, best burgers if you get the melted cheddar cheese on one that is. The outdoor seating is great too.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

This place is Greek but also American. They have one of the best burgers in St. Louis and the price is super cheap! I love to get a burger and a greek salad. Their greek salad (house salad) is one of the best in St. Louis! This place is very kid friendly. For some reason my 6 year old eats more at Michael's than any other place we visit! My family loves to eat here there is a large selection of food and the price is right on point!