“Awesome pub grub”
Review of Ole Beaumont

Ole Beaumont
Ranked #14 of 31 Restaurants in Macon
Cuisines: American
Description: This was a restaurant, then closed, then a bar, and now restaurant again under new ownership. I think they just started serving dinner a month or so ago.
Reviewed March 5, 2014 via mobile

Gorgeous building. Great food. Friendly staff. Burgers and fries are yummy. Prices are average. Pool tables

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Ole Beaumont has a great Sunday lunch special as well as regular menu fares. Love the coconut shrimp and the seasoned fries. Always too full to enjoy dessert!

Reviewed October 16, 2013

I am working in this area of Missouri for a while. I found this place by chance with GPS. I am glad I did. Their steak salad is incredible. The shrimp bread is awesome, but you should share it due to the size of the appetizer. I have since been in here once or twice a week while here. This little place is well worth the drive off the beaten path. Besides, the other competition they have on the beaten path is horrible. Pricing here is great also.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

Enjoyed our steak and coconut shrimp dinners Friday night in this historical building. The service was good, the atmosphere fun and relaxed, casual. We cam back Saturday night and tried the sandwiches & Funnel cake fries. YUM

Reviewed October 2, 2013

The servers are very sweet girls, but they need more training. This was my first visit since the restaurant changed ownership. The servers use ipads and you'll have to repeat your order at least three times and hope it's been entered correctly. The ordering process was so tedious I thought I was being punkd and the technology isn't helping the efficiency here. Now let's talk about the food: the coconut shrimp was good and so was my husband's stead sandwich. The shrimp cheese bread had a good flavor, but it wasn't warm when it got to the table. That's a big no-no with cheese bread. The kitchen needs to work on the timing of the meal, because the salad came to the table after the apps and entrees. The food was decent overall, but the meal service seemed choppy instead of having a flow. Again, the girls are very pleasant, but they don't know what they're doing yet. The ambiance of the place is divey, but I happen to love that.

Been to Ole Beaumont? Share your experiences!